#ricoSacto

Friday, November 25, 2022

#ButSeriouslyJoe #TwoJoes @Bonamassa & @Walsh

#GodThorLovesHammers
#ItIsDone  
ANNHILATE ENNUI, VOID SINGULARITY 
Vulgar words, mere sounds which offend the confused and the inbred
Cousins coupling has caused this tragedy and comedy, drivin' in a hotrod
If and when you comprehend the consternation associated with the Ends
Then you will be at One with the whole Truth & won't need a good god...

It's never for me to say or do anything an angel would say or do, I am out
Of the minds and souls and bodies of everyone & everything except me
Myself who I know intimately is the only self I'm certain of, I'm dreamin'
I wake up #Woke or #Enlightened in a karmic cosmos, as above so below.

I saw dead things that used to have life within, buried or ate them all too
Learned every bit of the survival skills here, defending my Earthly crew
Family and friends in my insect-sized realm, all good to go, all in the flow
To get the Ends without being sad or unhappy, that's pointing down low.

A threshhold of satisfaction with the air you & I breathe in and out today
Will someday be long gone for us and every other thing, past-future day
See blind humanity insight into a prime First Cause that never existed on
Or near this planet or solar system or galaxy, a Bible book pokes my fun.

Opened my mouth, used my tongue and lips to mix noise with a matrix
It absorbs every atoms' molecules, no free will, no faith, hope or charity
Neutral & ready to launch the #442 400 c.i. & a quad carb, dual exhaust
Enveloped in candy apple red and black licorice two-tone highlight #fix.

Better running than a new car, referred to my chassis, engine & formula
Winning is better than losing, losing is better than dying, suckin' Dracula
Blood is not wanted or needed down the hatch, needs to remain stealth
Invisible to my System Control, fake survival on fruitcakes' sushi health.

Burnt all of my bridges & I've reached the plateau off shore, above it all
It's the same as it is below it all, everything's there in between extremes
As it must be, intention or not, it now orphan humanity, the whole ball
Of water, mud, gas & the Ends that result from the atomic bomb memes.

It's no fun, it's no joke, it's hillarious though, absurd as it is, joke's on me
Laughing inside but no guffawing out loud to draw attention to the souls
Atoms lamenting blues & shredding the jazz & rock of one's metal plate
In my skull, to protect my mind's Hydrogen-Oxygen in a subatomic state.

Pouring a liquid into a pitcher contains it's subquantity yet not quality
It may turn rancid, polluted or just evaporate into the dump of liberty
Adjusting the time, 360 degrees at a spin, miracle that you're all on it
Mystery clear!  40 winks on a blue screen, rhythm-rhymin' #Blues chit.
by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  BLOVEMBER XXVth, MMXXII Anno Domini, Vendredi @ 911 AMPST
{ Kicked this jam out in silence, systems went down, internet crashed & now listenin' to the mighty @JoeBonamassa #LIVE #LastKiss @ #RedRocks2017 link @ https://youtu.be/j0M1ekjeHGY }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)