#ricoSacto

Tuesday, November 06, 2018

#LetUsRoll @ricoSacto #ricoSacto @KidRock @GretchenWilson



MY SWEET ICE TEA, HONEYBABY
Richard Joseph Stephan · Tuesday, November 6, 2018
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eyes of sweet honeybees’ dark trash excellence aflowin’ two hundred eight bones, my godson
Wanted to be immortally mortal but that contradiction in existence could never come to be
Neither are you alive nor dead, in #Limbo just like every other living thing, oh anointed One
Retreat from the battle of eating or being eaten, burned or buried on a hill or in the blue sea.

Aw heck, red necks and wine, all but certain that the ultraviolet and infrared waves all dig me
Nine lives of the cat ain’t nothin’ but a legend, I am on my nineteenth still, waitin’ for twenty
Ice code of my ponies of Bud is pour it down the hatch, in this order, 1, 2, 3, nothin’ but fancy
Don’t say nothin’ once I’m fadin’ into a back wood of my foggy bottom bog, rockin’ ain’t free.

Horses in the carriage or under the hood only gets you to the end a bit quicker, wrinkled face
Around a track or treadmill, around and around, step by step, we’re a GD groggy human race
Rocks and Stars both below and above the pontoon or off of the shores and banks of the pond
It makes little difference to the dead men and their hands in my pockets, law’s order my son!

All we did was show our faces out of the holy darkness of our Origin, mamas’ inner sanctums
A condition of logic and reason that you arrive right here and now, up and down Sonny’s suns
I and only if you look like a loving reproduction of the mothers’ fathers, all natural selections
From the whole set in the domain, the party ends when I say so, diameter, radii and my sins.

Ultimate radio show on dead air, the last day you get to play here and now, smoke ‘em dead
All of the unheard philosophy, dusted words, phraseology all misleading, a jacked-up thread
You and I really don’t care, scared, it doesn’t really matter, there’s nowhere else to live it alive
Hombres guzzle Grapo and Tequila-lime Space’s Time drunk, I took the 5th, now I just drive.

Not driving a car or a truck, no bus or train, no airplane nor jet, mere model of skin and bone
From zygote to ancient scent of #BadSmells, like the city you were spawned from, corn pone
There were the priests and nuns, the prowlers and molesters at large, busy and side streets
Catholics and atheists mixed up into a huge spore of pre-star fodder, not ready Earthen Sun.

When the time is right, when nobody sees it coming, the forest fires will ignite the Hydrogen
Blue sky for your eyes only were only in the presence of the past, out of time without a future
Where I was and where you were just before conception and gestation, that is the question!
It ain’t my fault like William Shakespeare suggested it to be, eh? Blame it on FrancisBacon!

by
r j j stephan, i
c. BLOWVEMBER SIXTH, 2018 TUESDAY @ 11:11 AM PST
{ drafted while listenin’ to the The Osborne Brothers & other fodder you will like Blake Shelton etal on youTube links @ https://youtu.be/E5RDEXpc8OY?list=RDJXAgv665J14 & https://youtu.be/kkoT1nZOexY?list=RDJXAgv665J14 }


W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)