#ricoSacto

Sunday, May 26, 2019

#NobodyIsAnnointed #RoadTripRules

LOVE WILL KNOW, INFINITELY ‘57
by
Richard Joseph Stephan · Sunday, May 26, 2019
---------------also #DISJOINTED---------------
 
Heaven above this ground of being, surface of Earth, dirt, rock, river, hot, volcanic lava spigot
Peace and War are the names for the thing itself, this world of divine scat from cow pie fads
Not just because I want it to be that way, I don’t, it is because it IS, that is all, it’s what ya git
What does it all stand for? What is this movement of the First Cause to this a man’s gonads.

Professors’ barkin’ the categorical imperatives of the first degree and the latest papal decree
On the road to ecstatic embrace with the origin that came before your conception, a honeybee
Cream of the crop drippin’ from the blown out balloons that used to be full of free toll-ways
Oxygen and Hydrogen that freed the rocks to roll down to the foothills of the dried up bays.

Premium and Ethylene puttin’ out the high octane, liquid rocks, dinosaur ooze-oil greasin’
Burnin’ it up and makin’ it all go up in smoke, out to the upper atmosphere to reignite a fire
But why can’t we just keep on dreamin’ right on through the sleepy, #LemonDroppyDreamin
Over a multi-colored rainbow from infrared to ultraviolet smiles of angels to my blown tire.

Watch the smoke rise from the tip of the fire’s burn, white hot and closer to the sun than we
Touchin’ it melts my skin and bones into an effulgent ooze, lovin’ Earth from core to the sea
Imaginary hope, a mighty creator of evolution, #FakeNews case of Isis Oasis Sanctuary, ‘I Is’
I am overcome, I came from my father’s DNA, my mother’s hosted nest, a momentary sepsis.

Finally, after the final heartbeat and breath of you and I, that’ll be a straw-broke camel-back
Sunny days’ and a hodge-podge menudo of Time and Space, whirling in dervish shark attack
Among the tears in the sea and before you get over here to me, you’ll feel the separation, dad
Lust for holy Gold in your soul’s all good, immortal ground of being, It is never done, be glad!

by
r j j stephan, i
c. May 26, 2019 A.D. @ 4:44 AM PST
{ Counter-developed during a microscopic macrocosm crash, you’ll never know what I mean! You’re welcome & listenin’ to Jackson_Browne #Pretender link @ https://youtu.be/IgZsfm_9KHk and my own ‘Machine’ #RicoFavoriteHits iHeart RADIO internet link @ https://www.iheart.com/favorites/my-693414583/ }
FINIS

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)