#ricoSacto

Saturday, February 29, 2020

#EatBatsMan #Viral #GrumpyWinsAgain #OccupadoMyArse #IsThisTheArmy #LeapYear2020


LOVE HOAX, ‘Y’ EXTINCT GENE *
Richard Joseph Stephan · Saturday, February 29, 2020
-------  #NoObsessionWithPoetry -------
French testing of the Latin finale in the pig pen and up high on the bucket list of divine funk
Motherless children from London to Brisbane, Rome to Nome, up and down the planet dunk
Completely UN-woke without prejudice against living things that I ingest, viral bat-rat jam
Smooth sailing ship, I’m the captain and all my hands are on deck, me, myself & I think I am.

Words of the will to power that counts on happiness displays on a sad girl’s face, smilin’ tears
Continuity of a Singularity through the Time Warp wrap-a rounds, follow my own deaf ears
Into the Deep, behind a #Wayback mirror of glass bead spells, eagle’s nuns blow a monk god
Naked apes ashore FIRST, then all aboard, eat it all and to and fro in a UFO, a space hot rod.

Flowers and the seeds that grow the fruit and vegetables in the garden of Eden, up in smoke
Friends who’ve come and gone just the same as the first, the last is the charm, I’m so #Woke
Refusal to be intimate with the Ends before they appear out of nowhere in Time’s SpaceForce
Fearing the haters and killers of happiness is the fuel for superman’s veering way off-course.

Ignorance of the species formations which tend to the extinction will come back to haunt you
Just about the time your happiness becomes reality, the Earth will revolve and cause the flu
People will die of accidents and disease and old age and now the only #FakeNews is you too
Are gonna die of some upper respiratory problem so wear a mask to keep germs inside you!

I confess I’ve been driven over 100 miles per hour on a country road in a ‘57 Chevy, so fine
Words up and down, over and over again, bouncin’ about, imploding sweet dreams, go sign
Rotating and completed the epic experience, livin’ and dyin’ let’s ride! Mankind’s funk of me
Now, it all comes down to #ThisHere to judge y’all, in Chinese funk, #KungFu leap year free.

by
r j j stephan, i *Redux from an original which seems to have been banned by FB ROFL
c. Année bissextile samedi 29 février 2020 Anno Domini @ 10:10 AM
{ Drafted while watchin’ & listenin’ to the new Mr.Peabody with a dumber Sherman than I recall, the original, link on youTube @ https://youtu.be/R3v8K-1J8H0 }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)