#ricoSacto

Friday, January 01, 2021

#HighRider #LowDownBoogieWoogieShamed @WARtheBand


RISEN SKY'S SCREAMIN' PRAYER, RIGHT REASONS, MARY?

In 2 shakes of lambs tail, you know what the meaning of havin' babies is, awareness' purple haze
Insight into the dreams escapes from the Reality of the Earth's revolution about the Milky Ways
Babies to the cadavers in the ecosystem's smoke and mirrors underground, in a metal encased Id
Nothing to cry about and nothing to see or hear around here in this cannon's holy vacuum, shots?

Down and up the rivers that run north and south from the poles toward the equatorial phantom
You can't hang yourselves without the wire and rope you used to measure your height's ransom
Playin' up in the heavenly playground with the angels that have no body, nobody has a cellphone
If you don't believe me, ask your dead mama & papa in heaven, great ones with no flesh & bone.

I got some rock and roll for you to unite within your inner secrets of sheet you never say out loud
Nobody can and if they did there'd be instant mobs to squelch the WORD, up lazy rivers of Styx
Vikings and hordes of cavemen and plainsmen, all too humane for me & my kin, we are animals
Alive on stage in front of an absent audience with empty footage on MTV, I fly high track #Smalls.

It's an aroma of sweet leaves you cannot believe sounds like gunpowder invading your mind's Id
Ego has your head right there in the middle of my knees, near the plow and flickin' the switch's It
Not my invention it's just the reporter right here and now, giving the lowdown on a king's caddy
Regal and modest by the standards of the Milky Way galaxy, I only had one mother, one daddy!

I play the songs that move from the bones to the chords hangin' down from heaven, a miracle
That I'm here, that I got here at all and that I'm intending on being here for a hundred year spill
Many will come and go while I'm in the mix, on the night watch for the rough days to be my pills
I eat them raw, no water, just chew 'em up & my saliva's the only spit I need, I'm rockin' the Dell.

You breathin' in my ear again, kind of close to me for One who believed I was gonna predate fate
Consumed in bites, chews, swallows, digesting, regurgitating, alimentary and elementary, on a date
On the floor or outside up in the thin air from treetops to the space you can't breathe, Space soul
Miraculous friendship with the nickels you get back with your change for the cash you spent, Ho!

Persuasion's the key, the #HereAndNow are subjects & objects to predicate your free Will's rods
Beats and ways to rumble your 208 bones from beauty's face and head's minds, Silence from gods
Hand of no man can ever touch the place that only the creator of the whole shebang can be, Oh
And we're all animals #BTW, all in trouble because we can't mind the One who creates the show!

Everlasting kiss from the lips that'll never stop moving me from here to there, deal with me, I said
I can return the favor but I'll never know for certain that a nail's been smashed upon a hated head
Nothing but a feeling of good rockin' ^movin' like a sway of windblown, atom's love you too brew
Matter's a Stradivarius' energy within me, sky was the limit, no going back, no comebacks to life.

The whole ceiling fades away, I am, you are all there is for us, there's nothing else, no elf or Santa
One chance you've got just in case I'm right and all of this is true, faith that I loved you shattered
By the Truth as we know it, from the moment of the conception to be or not to be, it's been a trip
A wink & a nod deep down inside of you, down-low keyed, naked Truth will make backbones slip!

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Vendredi, January 1st, 2021 Anno Domini @ 11:11 AMPST
{ Listenin' to @Nickelback #LIVEatSTURGIS link @ https://youtu.be/g-qjd9Qo1FM }

FINIS

W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)