#ricoSacto

Wednesday, February 03, 2021

#HoneyComb & #HoneyBees #GladWeHadThisTalk

 
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
A CHAINED APEMAN DREAMIN' IN A PENITENTIARY FOR LIFE & DEATH
On a clear day, the shade of the night hides in the gangways where many angels flood
With the scents of boiling greens or some polish porridge, I walked & tripped like a god
As if I was immortal, unconscious of my mortality and easy damage to skin and bones
Matters to nobody but all of us, me, myself & I, the three musketeers' sword drones.

Followers loving and hating the gnarled fingers, spiderweb of the gramma's hands smokin'
Keepin' us all in line, ready to be programmed by the mighty machine, an altar boy servin'
Picking up the Latin language of a High Mass was no problem for an Irish-Italian superboy
There were many more than me, myself & I, serving the Roman Catholic sacrifice of God.

Sadness drippin' onto my feet and my manicured tip toes, sideways & crazy comedy-tragedy
Wait long enough and it will rear it's ugly head, figuratively and right on the bookie's money
Seems like you and I had a good talk the last time we got mad, you feared I was a shot of gin
But I was just a jigger of Jack, it's just a thing me & my kin did for free, last one down hatchin'.

Here's one thing that will give you a chill and make you spill your glass of wine, hands on deck
Welfare to keep the children safe enough to grow up and hack into the every database click
Company or one, independent grandma or child from a dysfunctional delusion, American ways
Fine as the ends and the means that comprise the whole shebang, no immortals of a solar daze.

Hold on tight because the ride's gonna get a bit bumpy, if you know what I mean sugar, an ace
Hearts in front of diamonds, in a most respectful way, sugar, a sweet concoction, a lot of taste
Could have been the appearance of the real things that I saw decades ago, a UFO all in my mind
That's what the shrink on base told me, said I was #FitForDuty, no worries about aliens of mine.

Known & occult that will never be, it's not for all eyes but for your eyes only, aw honeysuckle
It's diamonds, silk or a sweet thing like honey or a gigabyte of cash, penny stock's bum heaven
Drawn in the sand, my line has disappeared and now I've gone back to the #GitGo, once again
Buzzing and burning out from being sunny days and shade trees to make it on God's freckle.
by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Wednesday, February 3rd, 2021 A.D. @ 3:33 AMPST
{  Jammed while jammin' to @Blake_Shelton #HoneyBee & #RedRiverBlue link @ https://youtu.be/zgAS8eWAIK8 }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)