#ricoSacto

Thursday, May 27, 2021

#EyesNeedAnMRI #NowOrNever #RockAndRollHighSchool @TheRamones #KZAP @KZAP #ROCK @SkyyrdsInnards @PaulaAbdul


 

TREE FAT MAMAS SITTIN' ALONE AT THE GRAVE, A DEAD FLOWER PIECE *
Once upon a time, I took myself out for a ride with a secret friend from a UFO queen's crown
Trust me when I say trust me, I wouldn't lie to you even if you were my ma or pa big @SMO
Never get caught in a lie 'cause it ain't my thing to fabricate Truth when i could lay it on down
In or out of the dream, I always won the games, I had all the pieces, all the power to pass go.

Nobody guarding the safe with the cash and diamonds, it's not mine, it's not yours, it's God's
Worry about this or that tomorrow, tonight we're gonna break in and absorb the profit gold
Sawin' the axe and blowin' the harp full of cool rhythm and blues, beatin' bass & tom tom too
Bloody fingers from the wood sticks cuttin' my thin skin, through the callouses and rags of do.

Motive for the madness outside the swampland and the meadowland up to the water's blues
Mothers and fathers left all the children off for the neighbors to tend to, hard to stay in place
When you've got that wanderlust and the ability to play the game with or without holy rules
This one time in space, a spell caused the magic to work without a wand or a bewitched brew.

Orphanage runaway or valedictorian of ivy league halls, all for One and One for all, that is all
Curves around in moves to the left and the right, back and forth, under and over kingdom hall
What you know you don't, this ain't an argument, it's Jim beam ray of moonshine, a fine wine
Smooth as silk goin' down, trigonometric brains into calculus of AMs & PMs, a murder cosign.

Cool cats pickin' and grinnin' up on the third stage's run at my bank of life's breath, God's chi
Maniacal form of drunken life, wanting to kill the living and eat the dead, like all our fathers
From the womb of all of our mothers, the darkness still moves us, beggin' us to return for tea
Moronic monkeys evolved into naked apes we revere as scribes and seers, just dead headers.

53 years ago in 1968, a bunch of time slipped by and turned into today, right here at the bow
Same space, different time, many revolutions of the planet's wobbling essence, can I say, gee
Of course I can, I just did and I will again, Gee!  Rules, theorems, corollaries in a matrix' flow
Bums and junkies used to be like all of us, born to loving moms, dead flowers, the scat of me.

by
r j j  stephan, i  *CheshireKitty for the @KZAP header!
c.  Thursday, May 27th, 2021 Anno Domini @ 8:30 Post Meridien, Pacific Standard Time
{ Drafted to @TheRollingStones #StickyFingers '71 link @ https://youtu.be/V0uzD5DMt8k }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)