#ricoSacto

Monday, June 14, 2021

#EatTheHeat #BeatTheMeat #SkipTheTwoFeet #GlenFrey #EricChurch

WORMS, SNAKES & NORTHERN COMFORT IN A '57 CHEVY
There's a reason why you & I are here & now in this Space's place & this Time's slot of happenings
Whatever these night's mares represented, that is what needs analysis and conclusions of deductions
Song, music, philosophical arguments pro and con on the condition of electrolytes metabolizing guns
For the sake of the polar and Kodiak bears, the grizzly ones ain't afraid of you, want to eat your sons.

Crouched as a lion would right next to the tiger and hidden dragon, to take a swipe, a cut of my blade
Fading away from Big Brother's infinity to avoid in the simple-minded ape evolution cosmic koolade
Smoking when the fire is hot & nasty, it's the only way to fly, away in a floating balloon of dead air
There's a condition to being in Monterey, meaning to be or not to be rolling with the hard rock stone.

Idiots wanted to be morons and vice versa, there was success in Monterey's grooves, people blew up
Dreams fed the hungry association of what exactly came along with Mary, she was too high to stop
A stiff drink down the gullet might get you two bits of bytes for your cyberspace & SFO open @Doors
I don't know anything, don't know any people or even who my own parents were, test tube horrors.

You are not the mask, you are the virus and it's a matter of Time before you succumb to a numbness
Feels like the first time you and I ever walked along the rivers, lakes and ocean beach's hobo oneness
Available to everyone alive, it doesn't matter who your mother and father were, y'all keep on crying
It is as it's always been since the prime mover created the lying about crying, living bloody life dying.

Get it done, now or never & this is no joke, there's no other choice from Seattle to Muscle Shoals dust
Predication of the subjects to prevaricate the Truth about life, death and your mama's unbridled lust
Come one & come all, as the prostitution provided an open invitation for stompin' of the up & heavy
Supermen & the backdoor human female genome get it all done, this here's all of it, I got a '57 Chevy.

Wet T-shirts and jacked up truckloads of the mudshow, keg party for the sisters & brothers of The Dead
Mementos will be forgotten in the end but it was a super good time makin' dumb chit I can't remember
I got some cash left so it couldn't have been a robbery, didn't get stiffed but where the hell's my boots?
My wallet and my boots are together but I don't know where I left 'em, snakes underneath a bunk bed.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Lundi, June 14th, 2021 Anno Domini @ 8:59 AMPST
{ Jammed a #Rattlesnake out youTube 40 years after I ate One that nearly bit me i fear, to kill me & put me down with a bitch that took the apple again, copperhead wink @ https://youtu.be/4VeRO2eE1iU }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)