#ricoSacto

Saturday, December 11, 2021

R.I.P. @Michael_Nesmith #SpreadTheHonkyTonk #JK #HillbilliesAndCountryHonkies

 

PENSION OF THE IDIOT, LOVE IN MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE

Grim silence inside of your mind's eyes that used to be right there atop of your two pig iron jaws
Sat in the only chair with a table, a bong & some booze, seasons greetings for me n' Sandy Claws
It's not going to be forever man, all you can do is wait and some day like magic, intake downlow
Astonished gods of Earth grin, at a woman's love spawned & lost to heaven, as above, so below.

A god put to death and all he gets is 2000 years of sorry about that chief, we'll just grab bag gifts
From the wise men to the prince of the paupers, born in a barn, in a manger, homeless like a bum
This is it man, all you're gonna get, hope you like the sweater, i got the receipt if you exchange it
Bells were ringing all day & all night but nobody knew why and only the gods knew, I am the shyt.

Test me and you'll yield an excellence beyond your low expectation, surprise, surprise, surprise it
Mentally challenged & ready for happiness or gloom, it's what I bargained for, an illegitimate kid
Without soul, conceived in a testtube of egg & code gamete, no love in me, not of my intercourse
In the dream or woke in the new or old years, in front or behind each of us, end all of discourse.

I couldn't move away from the table anymore, I had the blues too long, my baby's gone, it's over
Grim news I brought on by my reportage, I didn't have to listen, I didn't have to be a good lover
But I was, just like the stars shinin' above in the empty Space, I'm here, soon I'll be sans cellphone
It ain't my choice or my fault, this sorrow & pain, world war & battles of good, bad & ugly bone.

You and I ain't gonna get away with pulitzer prize peace or nuclear war missile extinction, it's true
False as the pretend forms fillin' the 'round the shoulder boulder holder, lies repeating the blues
As above this hard rock planet, below it's revolutionary orbit and spin, only women cry and come
Up above the clouds and down six beet below my tombstone, recollect grandma to daughter fun.

All my sisters and brothers know me and hope the devil won't be so harsh on rubber soul foods
Some of my actions were involutary and some were mistaken decisions based on old scat moods
There's no essence of Time and Space, no matrix or foundation substratum of infinite boredom
Full of the scatological programming founded by the men and women who craved survival's cum.

Screaming and smiling on the way down the hill, my toboggan rolled and all of screws fell to Eden
Here & now we're writhing for reasons for being, appearing out of the dark web spaces, "I Win!"
It's always something, if you've got nothing and appear as a leper, live, evil men give hidden clues
Hobos, spirits in the process of species' extinction, holy watered poppies & boogie woogie blues.

Talking out loud or thinking quietly to yourself, the traffic of your brain function'll get in the jams
Probable affection from those pretty legs and backside of the bones, given to me like god's dams
Fathers smiled at the mothers, all of the love opened up the gash and the duplication of a thread
FedEx xmas dances in perpetuity, a ghetto's junior beings, gal & guy, god heads, we're all dead!

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  FREEZEMBER XIth, MMXXI Anno Domini @ 9:11 AMPST
{ Jammed in a loop of youTube @MaryWells #MyGuy https://youtu.be/4WT7nBGX5eU?list=RDMM #WordOfHonor? }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)