#ricoSacto

Friday, February 18, 2022

#CosmicDebris #GodsGarbage @Frank_Zappa #Genius #OlympicJuiced #DieInYourArmsTonight #Everlast #WayGone #BrooksUndDunn

BUBBA PURPLE BARCODIN' & HOLDIN' RED SOLO CUPS
Drunken out of nowhere, the dead flowers bloom in starlight & H2O gas
Merry men and good fellows who require nothing but the accented pass
Thinking there's a remote probability that this here's a real world  crime
We waited for One to come leave Wisdom's rhyme, now we outta Time.

Imploding into the neutron you've never seen nor heard of, you feel me?
Driven to the Ends of a line where mobs turnabout to return to my scree
Hearing misinterpretations of the Word of the frank who drink in steins
Danger is the potential yet an avoidable predicament that requires signs.

Caution, Stop or Go but not all at one and the same time, you feel me son
Vaccinate this into your arm or arse, it's required to make you whole too
Not only knowing that Truth is a shock but also that your Ego's an illusion
Got a lot of nerve, cover yo' face, I'm all #Doublespeakin' & #Barefootin'.

Calculus and the trigonometry perform the exercise of your tiny mindset
So real, you thought you'ere everything in the world on the way to bliss
All of the others are secondary or tertiary upto & including fakin' regret
As if you care one bit about the subject or object of predication analysis.

Trophies all fell down on the ground and broke into a million pieces, I did
Done damage without able to use the tool of Reason with insight of a kid
Fans of the babies and toddlers and young guns and baby makers of 2025
Liberty means you know the Law & you modify your intent to satisfy Jive.

Take a stand, continue acting as if you're in charge, God's felonious assault
It's like this & like that, you know what I mean, you know it ain't my fault
I got here post game, it'd already begun & it was all One & now It Is done
Collected two bills but then landed squarely on Go To Jail, I went, I am In.

Your drive within is not your own, you own it but it ain't your fault, pawn
Yet a couple fraudulent paths ahead, War or Peace, #BLM humane dawn
Cash flow in and out of the foreign legion of idiots & morons sock it to me
I am not the One in charge, that I can tell you, SET FREE, a reader will Be!

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Vendredi, February XVIIIth, MMXXII Anno Domini @ 711 AMPST

{ Abstracted while jammin' on #WaynesWorld #GulfWarBit on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/bi_t54HNeIg }

F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)