#ricoSacto

Monday, June 20, 2022

Alligator legends . . . W O R D U P TRUCK #Mortified #ahoooChooChoo

POP YOUR DUAL CLUTCH & ENTER INTO MY NOSTRILS

If you want to desire and need more than your share, just get born against a free will
I tried to abort myself prior to the origin's entry into Light, but I was too GD strong
So strong that not only was I birthed by a wonder-virgin pushed out a window, EEK
Born to be wild, to run & just to be takin' up space for a century give or take a week.

So, television programming shows acting characters pretending to jump out a window
They always survive because they really don't jump to their death, all dead hero fads
As if the Truth is hard to find & when you find it, it's hard to believe, it's Homer's doe
Pointing nowhere, to me, all 360 degrees around the nucleus, in graves' gravity, egads!

Coming to Jesus, Mary & Joseph appear to be ridiculous for the creation-uncreated It
Did I make this up, like a moron, like an idiot, I've fallen for the same old story, etc etc
It'll end & it'll get you down, there's nothing that comes after that, skid road in a sky
Gauge is reading that there's no charge left in the batteries & I'm all out of juice, Bye!

You must go from the day to night without screaming about miscommunication sins
Relax and chill out before you snap an artery or vein in your neck, it feeds your brains
In one ear and out of the other come the words on the air, retain the ID, make a livin'
Ate a chilli relleno at lunch, drank 2 pina colada for lunch, seduced my wife, I'm all in.

Wink at me in a hue of blue not powder or sky or royal or green, it's a lapis lazuli blue
Rock made in the core of the planet and thrust out in an explosion of stored Tiramisu
Cornflakes and crispy rice in and out of the mouths of babes & their babies' of daddy
Gets the money and stamps for the whack smack thrown down for the naked of a city.

Monkeys doin' their thing, dancin' for the food they need to store for late night snacks
The games I played and a game I've hunted & captured while bustin' a move on a mic
All of them players I ran in the streets of asphalt and cement with, they're still here in
Or thereabouts, somewhere they are still pretending they've got the genie in a bottle.

Magic they have little of, but they think and whatever they think, happens in routine
Perfect in or out of the union between us in this gap between heaven & the Void bin
Angels fear to go there but it's The Way, only One free will not to UFO shape or form
Death and the birth are the illusions you live and die with, it ain't my fault, The worm.

Heard a stampede of The Herd begin & get closer than it needed to premature birth
Noise so loud that you couldn't hear anything when the noise ends, watch & read lips
There's the recovery from the jazz that we all immersed in a dysfunctional mortal sin
Fear's an inspiration, The Ways of Id warriors leaking Life's Truth, a Death to begin!

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Lundi, June XX, MMXXII Anno Domini @ 1111 AMPST
{ Bent the zone while jammin' to the #FlyGirls dancin' on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/BGB2Vm_Msyk }
F
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)