#ricoSacto

Thursday, May 30, 2024

#HeyNow #AllYouSinnersMonsters #Santana #ZZTop #LynyrdSkyrd #Form #Function #Fondue #FourDEADinOHIO #CSNY #TimingIsEverything #RightBaby? #HillbillyDeluxe @BrooksAndDunne

SLIPPED ON A DARKer LAND MINE & BLEW MY TOP
You flow or you’re stagnant by the rock & silt that block the narrow way, river bent
Full of the emptiness of interstellar space, a Void of unimaginable, infinite masses
It is more than enough to blow your top because it’s your own time to die in a fizz
Lucky if it was gin but it’ll probably be a disintegrating bubble of gas’ bubble of jazz.

Stones in my hands used to be the buildings above & below the ground of dark blue sky
On board or overboard, I need nothing but the air between me & a fish-target bullseye
Important or not, it’s just a pastime while waiting for the last gasp, cast & dropped a fly
Cancer or accidental smashing below a boulder fallen from a broken off-chopped cliff.

Caring neither for seed nor the fruit of the vines, weakness & hunger better than a Jones
Bartender filled me up ‘til closing time, 2:00 AM again, time for sleepy work’s cell phones
You know what I know since you knew before I even suspected, that I was a whiff of dead
Stagnant balls in your belly comin’ my way for the end of your engagement, bloody head.

You ain’t my brother or sister you abandoned piece of dope, smoke or swallowed powder
You better listen for the rat-a-tat-tat that the apes leave behind their wake, clam chowder
Left over cold as ice with chunks of the dead lives of sea life, crackers kill the shock & awe
Without the dead lives of our brothers & sisters of other species, it’s all about my squaw.

I thought I could move around here & there without her, I can’t do it, she’s out of sight too
Stood in the middle of nowhere so long, I thought it was all that there ever was, y’all blew
From this place, here & now to eternity’s trip to an imaginary spin of Earth’s retrograde spin
Wobbling around a finite infinity, we’ll roll around on the course, last gasp, I got it, #TheFin.

Long & lonely pathway between the macrocosmic microcosm, cartage before horse hooves
Invented a wheely for the tire, load carriers injected in a vacant hole, two in a rollin’ dance
Of wooden, metal, rubber & paper wads of all filthy elements, burn dead meat night moves
Weaponry tools, execute in self-defense & necessary & sufficient tools for herd sustenance.

Being alive on Earth is all there is, outside of Earth, nothing exists above or below us all
Dog is God spelled in reverse but it’s a mere coincidence, there’s no reason for the word
For once in my supernatural life, there’s a shaman inside of my face shedding the grace
Five’ll get y’all ten, your conscience is the organ of your living soul, dreaming interface.

Enochian Metatron angels on high as well as in function of the calculus, creepy below it
Since supernatural is what the matrix finds within itself, that’s all there is, high and low
Here now it’s then, no time like the present because the moment it comes it’s all gone
Nothing you nor I are allowed to do anything more nor less than the denizens of bone.

All 208 of them we possess from head to toe, inside lust for life to be gutted, alien food
Boned humans once they hunt & cook us well, we don’t eat them, they flourish so good
Identity theft through the interjection of subjects & objects in hush money predication
Failure to communicate with me is now a fait a complet & the finale is original fake sin.

What you are, who you are now & then in the past yet not who you will be tomorrow
Essence that preceded your & my existences, all of y’all I’m wanting to take a deep bow
Deserved for performing as all creation has been programmed to function for survival
Uptown, downtown, countryside, deep woods, above or below reality, y’all had a Fall.

In the prolegomena of the hyper-future of the species, beginnings are a windy city sea
A lake of great sorts, one of five named after the tribes who survived the big bang tree
Of knowledge exhibiting the good, bad & ugly of being all too human, humanity to quit
In post mortem awareness, nothing is left to contain the guilt, indeed, I Am, too legit!
by
r j j stephan, i
c. Jeudi, May XXXth MMXXIV Anno Domini @ 444 AMPST
{ Conflated before sunrise boulevard woke up the greenback lane-full of bovine scat which cannot be dammed-up, the flow link @ https://youtu.be/BvXj7NSLvkg?si=bm01X62JbGB59pqf }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)