#ricoSacto

Tuesday, April 04, 2017

RUNS IN MY GUNS, FLEXED BULLETS
I mean no disrespect, my bothers and sisters but I must destroy your hopes and dreams of stranger's lore Created nothing but a new form of matter, configured in a shape shifting entity of the spirits on their knees Pushing the positive toward the negative, in constant tension and strife, awaiting a thump, a head-on please Swear and yell incessently at the objects of your love and derision, listenin' to the radio or television's bore.
Complete, utter surrender to the overwealming nature of the ocean of water pouring down on holy time sands I mutter some sounds, meaning I'm hungry for something or I'm hurt about something, that's the size of it, ends It's all about the beats and it don't matter if you like it or not, we're all gonna die, little babies inherit false prides Searchin' for rainbows and miracles on the main, back and side streets of Second City, guarded by dark sides.
All by ourselves in the midst of the society's pinch on the rear of our psyches, perform the dozens, trembling With the fear and loathing that our forefathers deserve for leavin' us all alone to hustle like this, the struggling It gets to some of us earlier than others but it does take everything in the Big Bang sweet that'll come to be Without being afraid of losing your love, you can't be fearful of losing yourself in the sea of love's faux poetry.
Baby it was me afterall when I used to say it was you who had the problem, deep apology to you, please accept Apologies calculate the improprieties of the infernal secular brand, striking out right at the field goal line, except I wanna dance with somebody who loves me just like little @WhitneyHouston's need to feel the heat's hood Heat from the sun spinnin' and spittin' the ultraviolet and xray through the infrared hold-up, party on, no rules.
Dirty squirtin' the guns until the dirt turned into Mississippi, I used to go nowhere close to home's perfection Because of the comfort of knowing that someone has your back covered if you need the back-up bretheren No bother and no worries in my mind's eye, bloodshot with the dreams of your beautiful face, smilin' on down To me, less is more than one man can bear without the aid of Maryjane forensics pity the fool and the clowns.
Wake up and smell the coffee, my daddy used to yell into the doorway of my porch, I mean my bass' bending Silly for the sake of being a snake or a bull that knows as much as you or I, nothing is all there is heart beating Deposits overdrawn and require immediate transforming of the substance from lead into gold, alchemical scrum No pleasure or pain of cause and effect, it's too big for petty human chicken scratch, scarecrow orgiastic gism.
by r j j stephan, I (#ComeOverHerBabyYouKowYouMakeMeGoCrazy) c. April 4, 2017 @ 11:11 AM PST  
( written while listenin' to #ChristinaAguilera “ Ven Conmigo (Solamente Tu) on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/0bKyF4eRdfQ ) W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)