#ricoSacto

Friday, August 10, 2018

#BlueBaldEagleCarrion @ricoSacto #ricoSacto


BLUE, BALD EAGLE CARRION

by

It isn’t worth a thin dime when you can’t sell it for a profit, ten times the first investment
If that’s the case then I’ll buy a million shares, what about you? File down rock sediment
I do not care one way or the other what you think about this or that, believe the nonsense
Appearances are all there are and the existence you see here and now precedes a presence.

In essence and for the record’s perpetual copy of the program, the DNA is the acid of God
Punched in the guts and lost the ability to breathe for a few moments....might have hit a rock
Impact with the hard place, my face and frontal #FullMonty are on the #Wanted poster block
A song to soothe the savage beast or kill a mockingbird, they see, they are legion, Aaron’s rod.

In the surgery I take flight for the world away from the OREGON border, ID, WA or the CA
Burned trees and dead animals everywhere, floating downstream to Stinky's’ won #Chitter
Chatter hasn’t a clue what to do or who to talk to, priests or gurus bow in front of rock-stones
Fire, water, air and rest are the four items willing to overwhelm a naked psyche, Dr. Bones.

I am not he, you are not she and we’ll let this all go by the wayside and forget about the ill
Not my business nor my concern to beat the bad guys up at every tomb and chamber of Ra
Up and down, sideways and backwards and I’m still in the same place I started Indi who-ha
Sabre-blinded by It and figuring how I can agree with the judges who judge, I can’t sit still!

Bourbon, whiskey, rye, gin, vodka and my kool-ade for the masses, ready to drink ‘til drunk
Amazing that I can still talk about it in a cogent fashion, regardless of my emotional intent
I hope that helps the analysis in some small way, a byte or two better than before is fine
Eras and periods of the ions means the infinite appears that way only to the finite stop sign.

by
r j j stephan, i { #IllPlayTheBluesForYou }
c. August 10, 2018 Friday @ 8:88 PM PST

W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)