#ricoSacto

Thursday, August 09, 2018

#MrMisunderstood @EricChurch @ricoSacto #ricoSacto




sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

TRICKS n’ GAMES FOR #scatHEADS

You and I bury our heads deeper than the ostrich that’s almost extinct, don’t ask, don’t tell
But me, it’s just not something I can do once I find out the incredible that is occult protocol
I know that you think your body will die like the others you’ve seen come and go, just caput
That’s it then, the end of the days is the last blinks you get in your life, no more sign input.

Silence and sightless, a soul can’t drink or smoke it therefore it’s useless to the gods, Ala Ra
Seeing the sensory perception, comprehending the nature of the beast and this matrix Ga
Nothing left over when it’s end of days for me, I am not sorry but I am upset about the Lie
A fib that the priests and nuns told my mother’s father, they kicked him off the ship, ahoy.

Stuffed or starved, either way you’ll let your heart stop the beast within, total breakdown
Not just the nerves but the entire DNA complex from head to hormone, seeds are sewn sod
Dug a trench, deep in the ground to bury the roots in stardust, to suck the bytes of a clown
Goin’ into the #Outernet for the #Innerspace peace of your piece of mind, on loan from God.

You might have an aversion to thinking about the end of life philosophical analysis of sounds
Either you turn out to be the food of a carnivore or cannibal or you get your form sucked dry
Then, wrapped in a favorite outfit, while stiff and rotting, you’re buried under holy grounds
Prayers said to the #DeadAir and without any answers from anywhere, soul fire hits the sky!

Puns intended if there are any, they’re all in your mind, nobody’s colder and harder than I
No softer than the basalt rocks under volcano holes, where the lava spews into heaven’s sky
A song now, a line in a poem then, miracles one after the other to make the things all be high
Ideas blew over my shoulder, past my mind into the #666 atmospheric pressure of your Guy!

by
r j j stephan, i
c. August 9, 2018 Jeudi @ 2:22 PM PST
{ written while listenin’ to some @EricChurch #SmokeALittleSmoke & HITS/jamz on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/XxWjtWONuGc } 

W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)