#ricoSacto

Saturday, January 19, 2019

#RidinOnTheFreeway #ThrustToDust #HoyHoy #WhoIsWho #ACDC #ThinkAboutIt #InAPinkCadillac

sssssssssssssssssssssssssss
HOY, YOU WEREN’T THINKING, EH
by
sssssssssssssssssssssssssss

We all got here the same way one way or another, it was my way or the highway, swing back
Muscles to grab on to and hold tight, my dear, you need the hang to be loose, be really honest
In black and white or in color, it’s one and the same, a feature of the genes, shook DNA cess
On the big or blue screen, in your mind or in your casket or your urn, broken down, on track.

Could have been a wedding night, first date rape, make-up sex, whatever coupling, your call
When the bell tolls for you, it’s your wonder and your fear and loathing that compel us all
From the babies who’ve been toilet trained, diapered, stinkin’ like the waste they devoured
In a bottle of formula vitamins and minerals mockin’ mother nature’s teats, to be adored.

My spine twists to and fro, lefty way over to the right, shakin’ the money makin’ hell’s bells
Calling all cars, calling all cells, air-conditioned rat traps for everyone, jihad for the minions
Loud gongs poundin’ the beat of the rhythms’ rock into my mind’s eyes, it’s all the Hell’s
A judgement call indeed, wedding to a stranger in a manger, a stranger with no opinions.

Off white, tan, brown, cocoa bronze, burnt redskin, thunderstruck by the lightening of Me
Where I step the thunder crashes from surface to soul core, rules of the maker, I am breaker
Nothing more kind than a boy with chips on his shoulder from perceived wrongs, deceived
Misfed and underfed, misunderstood and overlooked, germ, virus, what I am is a bad seed.

Swam around in the darkness of the two who came before me and broke out the nest in a skid
From first to the last moment, I just breathed the gas until I couldn’t hold it in, I am asunder
Reason and rhyme on the shelf when it’s party time and I’ve got to get out of this heavenly Id
Paid my dues before I knew I had to, grooved to #Hella now, can’t stop, it’s way down under.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. January 19, 2019 AD @ 12:12 AM PST
{ drafted while jammin’ to the quality ROCK of AC/DC on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/gEPmA3USJdI?list=RD5QS9FqpOJ_g & some classic Rocks link @ https://youtu.be/b6iBclM2CkI }




W.W.A.R.D. ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)