#ricoSacto

Thursday, March 28, 2019

#NightFreaks #BallsToTheWalls #ThePoynterSisters


NIGHT FREAKS, EYES & HIGHBALLS
Richard Joseph Stephan · Thursday, March 28, 2019
-------------------------------------
What it does to fight back, urges to meet your true self’s Oneness, drunk, mid-field of dreams
That you will know before the sixty seconds of the New York minute flies by in cyber-streams
I ain’t kidding, there can never be another doubt, it’s all about how many years pass Go, see?
I’m not sorry you’re findin’ this all out later in life, there never was a secret, you flew over me.

I won’t put myself in your place, that’d be a rude thing to do, I’ve got manners from mating
Early training to excrete in the proper, civilized manner was most helpful to attract dating
Ready for the simple and complex to occur and awaiting my logical response to the causes
Being able to explain my personal flaws in behavior is my forte, it ain’t my fault, Ma’s & Pa’s.

Resistance to the concentration on the Truth and accepting fantasies of reasons for being One
That is all that keeps you here, surviving and striving for the food, the clear water, quenched
Backpack of the animals with hands an feet, not claws and paws, rules of the code, Adam’s I
Nothing makes sense if you follow the syllogistic logic, premises assumed lead to solid Ends.

My mama told me that my daddy did some things to her that caused me to be here, I believed
Notions here, to the ones who think they’re gifts from the gods, Yahweh, Ala or damned Dead
Your hands confiscate the Truth, amend it and accept it until your final gasp of oxygen’s fill
Then, you’ll know extinction’s ghetto and never be embarr-assed by a Void’s contracept-Pill.

Begin the trip, afoot come the thoughts and inventions of work, causes and effects of Life
In a cell’s DNA or a man’s or woman’s heart and soul, comprehend without matter’s wife
Energy flowing from a burning ball of gas, a star called Sol, Uncle Sam’s big sister of damn
Nothing particular and everything in general comes from this and that, you name it Sam.

Manipulating the thoughts of the dreams you can never remember while Nation conscious
That’s the easy part, getting the stubborn jackass to move forward with a massive load, us
Brief moments in the maze going forward, backward, sideways, up and down, copped a feel
Dreams that moved a desire to homogenize homo-sapiens’ orgasm orgy for Buddah’s heel.

Lovers’ haters come and go without any warning that I ever pay any attention to, so, my #Bad
Unintentional, I got priorities of attention, things I can do something about, I forget to so sad
Out of control my Breath’s Death, how can I suppose that my Life would be under my powers
To be or not, that is all I can think, therefore, I am what I am, babies ain’t mine, they’re hers!

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Thursday March 28th, 2019 A.D. @ 7:11 AM PST
{ drafted listenin’ to Curtis Mayfield #SweetExorcist on youTube link to #KungFu & HITS link @ https://youtu.be/1X3-DqUve08 }
 FINIS
 

1 comment:

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)