#ricoSacto

Sunday, March 10, 2019

#PushinTheSeed #NoExtinctionOfThisSpecies

PUSHIN’ SEED IN, FILLIN’ HOLES
Richard Joseph Stephan · Sunday, March 10, 2019
--------------------------------------
Just gave me a lickin’ and I cursed the blood that flows in your veins to your tiny love heart
From that day forward, I knew I would run away and never, ever come back to a holy start
Blue on black and black on blue, the bruises come from the pushes and shoves, pre-mortem
Naturally, the same thing has happened ad infinitum, for the reasons hidden by dream REM.

Pouring the liquid out of a pitcher into a glass that’s both half full and empty, simultaneously
One little stone on the rock pile of broken, earth crust, star dust of the cosmic menudo mass
Impossible that this is an accident that the dreaming consciousness of the yoke, posits gravity
Or Ra or humuhumunukunukuapua’a , the orbit on the ecliptic is affected by Matter’s body.

In extreme orbit around our star we call the Sun, our matter is spinnin’ to death’s deep space
Ad infinitum for the sake of nobody special, we’re leftover astrophysical collapse of God’s face
No reason to be or not to be, there never was a question before the #Word was made flesh
It dwelt among the land animals, it swam with the sea animals, it soared with flying animals.

Enlightenment of your sister and mother became yesterday’s trouble, they got shook awake
Psychic and in the flesh and bone, storage of the guilt of disobedience to the supremacy flake
Called it the gods, The God (by a thousand sounds of the Word) and just the idea of a Void
From DNA codes appearing out of nowhere in a microsecond, quark microscopics all collide.

Perplexing distinction between the nature of the human which I am and the prenatal zygote
Where I was before my mother and father mated to conceive me was nowhere, all she wrote
Between the emptiness of space and a random movement of atoms through Time and Space
I do what I like and like what I do, I’ll take the risk, a Death punch in the nose to fix my face.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. March 10, 2019 A.D. @ 2:22 PM PST
{ drafted in a Void’s vacuumed interior, in a room on a planet, deep inside of an electrical current waves (#MIlkyWayGalaxy) & listenin’ to #ShockAndAwe on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/Gtp51eZkwoI }

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)