#ricoSacto

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

#JerseyGirls #GoneWithoutAWhimper #PutMeOutOnTheStreetsWithNoShoesOnMyFeet #LoveMyBrownEyedGirl #SnappinYourJeans

HE, SHE, IT, STASH MOTHER’S ILK!
Richard Joseph Stephan · Tuesday, May 14, 2019
--------------------------
Keep ‘em up at ten and two, hands on the wheel and pedal to the metal, dream is side slippin’
Deep into empty pockets where nothing returns, in fact everything turns into nothing, my kin
Sorry to be the carrier stool pigeon for the epic peon-pawn charade, your life, our life blood
Like the magic you feel as you laugh at the comedy and tragedy you understand due to a god.

Shooting balls in hoops, scoring, touching down over the goal, sliding into home, I’m all in
Nevertheless, nobody wants to play the games with me because they hate to lose, I will to win
Since I could think about it, I’ve been knee deep in the struggle for survival, I’m out the shed
In my mind maybe until I was about 50, on the way to the 70’s I defend quickly, light sped.

There is no luck of the draw when the deck is stacked and you have blinded faith in justice
Life and death without the rules given and followed by the minions, unfair yet top shelf ice
Struggle to survive here and now, on this plane of existence when others want your life slice
Just because of their early childhood, they’ve been introduced to the blues by Adam’s slice.

Here is the saga, don’t give me that look either, the one that you give when you think you cool
And that I am not so much, yet we get along like shots of whiskey shootin’ straight one to four
Happy hour and on the way out the door, to the taxi, to the hangover door, home again fools
No choices here, we couldn’t keep my hands at ten and two, hungover, tree’s in my dead face.

Nothing more than the end of the nights and days that weren’t here before you got conceived
On spirits or hallucinogenic weed and fungi and cacti and Earthling sap, a menudo cocktail
One for me and one for you, wait a few moments and the sights and sounds of Earth mutate
Into the hell-bells that come now and then when life gets old enough to shrink and dissipate.

Who you are, what we all are, what this is all about, in love or not, there’s a good or sad story
About whether or not you get what you want when you want it, desire-will, it’s all about me
I’m the One that’ll die when it is time to take my last breath, therefore I live below, as above
I will be precisely where I personally was, rackin’ up the bones on the night-shift puppy-love.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Tuesday, May 14, 2019 A.D. @ 6:44 PM PST
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)