#ricoSacto

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

#SmackUp #ItIsNotWhatItIs #SuperNovaAbortion

SHARK, SNAKE & A COVERED NOSE
Richard Joseph Stephan · Wednesday, May 15, 2019
-------------------------------------
Way out of the limelight and spotlight deep in the dark alley, it’s a pitch blackness hum
Difficult to comprehend the here and now, whatever it may be, yet, the band played on
Nothing to recollect in a dream come true, when it’s over, it’s over, POTUS to the bum
Fool me once, shame on you and if you fool me twice, load of shame on me, myself & I.

Conquered the fear of Fear itself only for the survival amongst the all too human-germ pods
Americans, Chinese, Sunni, Shiite , Muslim, Christian, atheistic fortune of the extinct hoods
Walkin’ on the water and the air, cosmic menudo of what’s on the table in front of my eyes
Weakness coming a moment prior to personal extinction, shield of the invisible One’s skies.

Insulting and injuring the Good, the Bad and especially the Beautiful, my nature, I am a beast
What it’s always been since before the enculturation, the potty-trained higher education feast
Mysterious revolutionary orbit, incorporated conglomeration of frozen, hot atoms of the Fifes
Peaceful ending to the story of the idiots and morons who cause and effect historical psyches.

Fortitude required to survive what phenomena are presented, at random, anyplace that I sing
Being prepared for unexpected and expected effects of excited matter from a First Cause’s ice
Banned my abortion, therefore I am, the Earth has conceived my essence, my nature’s being
Imaginary Earth ‘fore humanity’s sharks and snakes waygone out of sight, goddess damned!

Pagans, Christians and the rest of the minions who may not be offended by the faked honesty
Found a reason for Justice here and now, before the day I was gonna die, all alone on my own
It’s been a pleasure to be there when you’re eyes were opened wide for the justice pity-party
Dream in a dream ad infinitum, nightmare or day-mare, snakeskin, sharkskin bonified bone.

Utter chaos at both the Origin and at the final atomic fission or fusion, at the whim of Space
The #WhereWithAll to generate supernovae of a Third Kind and Cause a Black Hole’s face
No escape for the philosophers and economists, neither for politicians nor the minion herd
For your eyes only since you were drawn to this Space and Time, to First Cause a Last Word.

Now, here’s the ticket, it’s a joke, you will die, you cannot deny that Truth, that’s all I can see
Other than that fact, the rest is a matter of super blind faith in a superman’s screamin’ shout
Empty space outside of this atmosphere brought back the facts from astronautics, oh infinity
Songs sung of lives lived, Time in Space addiction to Air, a Goddess’s injustice so #GTF out!

by
r j j stephan, i
c. May 15, 2019 A.D. @ 5:55 AM PST
{ drafted while listenin’ to #BiggestBlackHolesAndCosmicMonsters on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/nPyTMw--rvY }
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)