#ricoSacto

Monday, March 02, 2020

#WhatIsIt #WhatItIs #SomebodyTellMe

HOLD TIGHT, WITH ALL YO’ MIGHT
Richard Joseph Stephan · Monday, March 2, 2020
 ------------  #TheresAnApForThatTheresa ------------
You slipped out and far away from my brain today, choked deeply on dolly daggers of blue
Days and nights won’t be the same after today, just because I’m saying so long to blue bayou
No more looking at me looking at you, no more misconstruing the order of things, I own way
Gash up the belly to expose the injustice of swallowing Earth, Wind and Fire, night and day.

All I want is you, all I ever wanted and will ever want is you, probably just way to shake it up
Don’t overlook the dynamics of the button down collars and liatard leggings, empty the cup
Never wanted to join a war in the bush and jungle but I dragged myself to the unworthy line
Hence, since 1971 until right now at this moment, the illusion was real and now? Cloud nine!

Where it all gets hung out, there’s nothing left to speculate and stipulate the necessary cons
All the pros have their face on a plastic card with a barcode and photo of a smiling stiff sons
Even the daughters of warriors and heroes used the function of calculus and soul searching
An innuendo that you’re sleeping and dreaming the mass confusion’s reality, so, so, touching.

In the game just because you’ve found yourself right here and now with no plan for me or you
Concentrating on the logic and reason for the alphabet and language of fair and foul play, fool
I used to sleep in my bed and then my father in heaven put me out with the empty milk glass
As if I was a bottle to be recycled down river, up country, denied life of a teat out of first class.

Filtering the beauty out of the beast, east, west, north and south of the axis and border jails
Searched the invisible soul outside of the 208 bones we’re given as a gift of blownout sails
Souls searched before your curtain call and before anyone knew, the finale is Omega’s seed
Recorded for replay instantly with the press of a button or command of Alpha disembodied.

Snakes and apes, bats can’t escape the viral pearls of wisdom, marinated bats-clam chowder
Batter up in the snake chow mien and rat-chop suey, hashtag rising, viral ritual of a mother
Fortune and Destiny mixed up to open the exit of the Twilight Zone’s fake, Future’s Past gasp
Presence now, at all times nothing to neglect, an honor to be in the river of dreams, the asp!

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Monday, March 2nd, 2020 A.D. The 11:11 Movement @11:11 PM PST
{ Generated this piece of arbitrary, prismatic display of the ground of being & listenin’ to #GoldenEaring #TwilightZone https://youtu.be/HTTAPCUtbc8 }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)