#ricoSacto

Friday, July 24, 2020

#IfAndOnlyIf #StayHereWithMe

 
SURVIVAL ACCIDENT, @DARWIN SCORNED
by
***** @MonaLisa Come over here! *****
I’m an old man and I took a cabin cruiser out to high water, deep, cherry red hot, hint of mint
Recollecting leaves growing in Chicago, in grandpa’s back yard full of plants he grew, a hint
Recollect the saliva flowing the way down to the DNA replication of cells, no mitigation force
From hostile, unknown characters comin’ at y’all like in a video game to a silent death choice.

Nothing but water in sight, no land in sight, orphans with no mothers anywhere in thinking
Satisfaction is to feel what your own mother felt when you were in her womb, 24/7 sleeping
A virtual reality of accuracy errors that force One to consider the nature of the beast in total
Discovery of the Truth about why life exists, humanity in particular, random courage of soul.

Migration and mitigation of the factors in the equation, an idiot box #Dimwit transmission
So, the gods let there be Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, all problem children with faux complexity
It’s not their fault that they act the way they do nor their fault that they were soul fused hags
Therefore, they act with impunity and without remorse for the misguided, idiot sperm bags.

Fortune rules this Space and Time, not me nor my particular fix, an AC/DC 266 pound thing
A few times I got lucky and chalked it up to a coincidence but I probably won a bee’s spelling
Words in a sequential order that puts a whole lotta Rosie in the path of the effective way to be
Orphans & well=bred boys & girls & all of y’all between, have a devil within, free of a trinity.

I hear the words and sounds of speakers rockin’ and I’ve seen many come and go, good & bad
Now the bad boys truly did know ‘ow to boogie, 7th sons or not, welfare kids or not, it’s so sad
On the one hand you know you’ve got to survive and try to cover my obligated responsibilities
If you’d have felt what she did, that you’re a bad boy, white lies, deep blue sea, too good to be!

My father said to forget about it, to stop thinking that I had any control, pops was a hero-bull
I tried to persuade him that the Way was straight and narrow, like a laser-focus eye-beaming
A fight you and I didn’t ask for but we’re equipped to fight fruitlessly to the death, inevitable
All One atom in an infinite multiplicity of sub and macroscopic blues, Alcatraz to Rikers Isle.

I was a fool for your stockings, I got cross for a minute and I killed the man who crossed you
I criss-crossed the street just to get to the other side quicker than usual, I was double crossed
Behind a motive for justice, there was an intent to stop any future transgression from the ilk
Hound dogs barkin’ now, gonna chase the prey up the tree, I got a shot, wait, Tequila or milk.

So, I found out that all you get when you get old as the hills is gray hair on your head & soul
Singin’ for the dream to continue on the beaten path, infinite hold on to me, I’m on a slowroll
In love and it’s got a hold on me just like I have nothin’ to say about it, never felt this before
If I only could kill the fantasy, it must be love, golden heart’s happy, movin’ me on the floor.

Y’all got to square the conclusions you’ve reached by now, deductions so full of false premises
Not for any diabolical reason but for a humanitarian one, for the sake of the props to a skull
Crossbones of all dumb people who helped me see myself, down at the crossroads’ sea breeze
In a boat on one of the seven seas, bottom dropped out, on riffs & waves of the end, #Painful!

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Friday, July 24th, 2020 A.D. @ 2045 hours Friday Night
{ Writin’ & rockin’ with Eric Clapton & Dire Straits concert 1988, youTube link @ https://youtu.be/nPIsm5AJdn4 }
 & A 1 & A 2
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)