#ricoSacto

Saturday, July 25, 2020

#WhenYouveHadIt #ItIsDone #OpsiMath #Rock #SHAFT



JUST SAY YOUR MIND’S BENDING
Richard Joseph Stephan · Saturday, July 25, 2020
***** #NeedsMetWantsNevermore *****
Wait! You think that I’m an ape? Pitchfork man you’re a dope, we’re your DNA of no mercy
Created to avoid the all too human pursuits of good and evil, the guilt of being bad to your ma
When you were young and knew it all but what you knew was nothing, wasted taste of the sea
Superman-supergorilla moves and flies defying gravity and good sense, all doin’ the rhumba.

I got a secret victory before the battle began, the queen wanted me to take over the realm rule
I didn’t know then what I know now and if I did it probably wouldn’t have mattered to a fool
My first choice has mostly been a dead end, many false starts before I got the full-on ignition
Acceleration from zero to a hundred in 3 seconds, brain splattered by the minions who shun.

First there’s a confession and a commitment to be unfolded by temptation or a haloed saint
Second there’s temptation attempting the impossible, as if it were my ghost that’s gonna faint
Y’all know where the fools are coming from a day or two before they arrive, all about the skin
Sagging skin and calcifying bones from skull to ankle, it’s wisdom, a 60’s age of love-in again!

Faith and hope for the things that can never be, faith and hope for the categorical imperative
A necessary condition for the foundation of superpower atomic fission and fusion of Nothing
Heroes and villains survive for a moment in time just to show the good to the bad and ugly
Knowing what only God knows, now you and I know, It Is Done, my .44. & .45’s now empty.

The thrill is done gone whether you be a king or a pauper, it comes like lightening, I be so shy
It’s gone before you memorized the eyes, ears, mouth, nose, beautiful face and high IQ peeve
One thing led to another, I kissed her, she kissed me, you know the rest is history, cherry pie
Incredible that I was able to see the nature of God in a woman, she was the One, she was Eve.

Evolutionary after the special creation from nothing but a Big Bang and gravitational collapse
Gas, liquid, solid things, atoms, molecules, cells, forms and ecosystems of dying, dirty waters
I wish you well though, it’s been a real nice trip from the beginning to the end of road runners
Being and Nothingness, deep Space without a sound or a word, breathe climax, mama’s gasp!

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Saturday, July 25th, 2020 A.D. @ 5:55 PM PST
{ Drafted while jammin’ to Guardians of the Galaxy on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/l9_-2oG4Cc0 }
FINIS
W.W.AR.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)