#ricoSacto

Saturday, August 15, 2020

#RackThatSheetUp #NineInTheCorner5InTheSide #TheRollingStones #Springsteen #TheBeatles #Madonna #BobSeger @JonnyLang

POLKA 2068 DAYS A WEEK [SIC]
by
Richard Joseph Stephan · Saturday, August 15, 2020
----------  #EventHorizon & the #Singularity -----------
What do you expect from the young high school and girls from the southern cross y’all chose
European and Asian children raised by women, their mamas formed their con-souls to lose
All alone just because they were cute, handsome or pretty but also because planets are rooks
Around in a circular jerk of gravitational collapse, flyin’ off 10 meter high decks like spooks.

Nothing to brag about, the truth is the truth and facts are facts proven only to be the subject
All of the babies who grew up to be city and country cowboys get nothing but a drafted deck
Bad or good times mean more or less nothing at all, in the end, on the highway to Hades hill
Where mamas & papas fear to go, here to eternity, an Outer Space in a sun’s divine LSD pill.

My pops, my daddy told me I was a bit off of the mainstream rocker, probably hit my head
Too many times little boy, head grows into an angry, baby boy, a GI to kill enemies of mine
Coming back to the world means getting to be fifty years later than what felt just like Ends
I got addicted to tobacco and whiskey and then gave them up with my Thanksgiving hens.

Speaking of the ions of atoms all over the universe, it’s now or never if you know what I mean
Know what I’m talkin’ about or find out what I’m insinuating and ruminate on it for, at last
Love’ll unite the gravitational collapse & cause the Singularity that the gods deserve, unseen
Don’t moan, don’t cry or argue, don’t fret about the spell that’s cast, abracadabra, #Heaven.

Disappearing above the atmosphere, above the wind blown bald-head skull & bleached bones
Whether we’ve been either good or evil men and women, celibate or generators of Xi-Phones
All in all, you may never get another moment to experience whatever you want to call it, Sam
Again, it may be never again, not a reincarnated punishment for bad karma, I think, so I am.

Last rodeo, final attempt to let me down easy, a belt buckle & trophy of notoriety, old cowboy
My mama used to dress me like one, toy six-guns and rifles, spurs and boots, innocent decoy
To persuade parents to send off the babies to the War’s sacrificial funeral pyre, grand larceny
No fuss or fight versus URANIUM extinction, Big Brother disintegration of Bettys & Barneys.
Words of subjects & predicates explaining the mean old man inside of me, I just ain’t a robot
Got around the world a little, back and forth thousands of miles, learned some things I forgot
If anything mattered I’d be lookin’ for that thing and keep in mind I love life, I despise to die
Looking forward to a spectacular climax of revolutionary orbits on Earth, all in your 3rd eye.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Samedi, August 15th, 2020 A.D. @ 11:11 AM CDT
{ Dedicated to my godmother @JosephineAlfanoStopka R.I.P. darlin’ Auntie Jo & while listenin’ to an eclectic blend of The Beatles #ForSale @ https://youtu.be/SUQD8MwEOfs }


1964 - #BeatlesForSale

#Madonna @Madonna #YaSayYaWillWhenYaWont #HoneyDont
#VEGASraiders #SilverAndBlack

#EnjoyTheRide  #FightFightFight
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)