#ricoSacto

Sunday, September 20, 2020

#DriftOnCosmicDebris #UranusSucksWind #ItMeantToBeMe

WHY IS URANUS BLUE?
Richard Joseph Stephan · Sunday, September 20, 2020
------ #ItIsComplicatedIsntIt ------
It’s only blue in a denying mind, the image itself is not blue, you must analyze within this ‘It’
Crimes committed, perpetrators are imprisoned for a time of their life or maybe the shebang
Bottom line above the places that fall below my pay grade, I am just a messenger, do not fret
What will be will be, que sera and there’s nothing that I can say that’ll change the owed debt.

Skin in the game and the bones of the crushed forms of things that came out of Betty’s Bopp
Fried, smoked, liquidated from blue to black and recycled into the dough of amorphous soup
Cosmic debris to say the least, the ends of me and you are not acceptable but inevitable love
Slippin’ out of inner darkness to see this light is about all you can do, just it push and shove.

Comedy is comical and the tragedy is that the joke is always on you and me, we eat the bytes
If it wasn’t for the Words made Flesh, this star wouldn’t be wondering why it’s blown to bits
Above and below the atmosphere’s empty nature, we filled in the blanks with multiple choice
Free to be nobody special or the envy of the masses who want to get next to fame’s glory ice.

So, apple pie fallen from the sky just like that apple from the tree of knowledge in the garden
Stranglehold still after all of these years, needing to be forgiven for trespassin’ against my kin
Moved on the mothers and fathers of my girlfriends, screwed or terminated the dream’s king
I got closer than I thought I would, Uranus’ blue after all was said and done, Last Call! I sing.

I’ll send you the bill but I don’t accept check, cash or credit so the invoice is just FYI only, eh?
Means of my product have nothing to do with repayment for my time and labor on your day
Feel better like I do and that’s all it takes to make the world a better place, never be the angry
Like your madre and padre never taught you, do unto the others as if you ARE the others, G!

Ate breakfast, lunch and dinner just because that’s what everybody was doin’ again and again
Once the hunting is over and the game is less plentiful, then the fitness for survival begins Sin
Killing to eat, stealing to get what you don’t work or hunt for, you shat where you had a doubt
That Words are up or down the old pipe, sooner or later you’re out, #Eminem, we be all out!

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Dimanche, September XX, MMXX @ 9:11 AM PST
 
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

1 comment:

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)