#ricoSacto

Sunday, October 25, 2020

#TittiesBeer @Montgomery_Gentry #BigDogs #ShortLives #RIP

CUT THE LIGHTS, KNOCKIN’ BOOTS
by
---------------- #BeTheDog ----------------
Stay away just like there’s a #BewareOfDog sign right there on the outside gate y’all know
It’s the way it’s gotta be because the boredom and ennui of the nation is so endemic, so-so
You and I gotta do what we gotta do, in English it’s universal and foreign tongues drip mud
Held off the unintelligible sounds of the tower of Babel where me and you split all the crud.

Won the whole kitten caboodle ‘cause everyone else was bluffin’ or folded their Boston beans
I didn’t show my hand before or after the final cut, the last bet before the Beg Bang ended it
Not any origin of this universe but the end of my long borrowed unit, here & now, DNA genes
Myriad of confusing colors & order of things called #Chaos of Divinity, this divine is the chit!

Evermore since the age of reason amassed seven years times ten, sixty nine so fine, all mine
Hearts fallen down my memory bank, jumped the cliff about ten times, OK maybe I’m wrong
The bottom line is, my infatuation with the eggs of the genome was legend, in my mind only
Not even One, except the last One needed the boots knockin’ 7 or 8 times, gods in my songs.

Schooled and militarized my weapons for the capture and evolution of the Love and Legends
Pale moons shining brighter than stars fallin’ 360 around us out of nowhere, the Void ends
Like the last kiss from the love of your life, the living one not after-life empty spirits’ fates
Knockin’ boots right after, me and you baby, you know who you are, let us open the gates.

Sweet dreams woke you up and there I was, as it should and always will be, I’m One, the One
Who came from somewhere out of Time and Space and intersected with your lips’ padlocked
Nevermore to miss anything of the Yang, my Yin is sugar, in the crowd of all Chicago-blocked
California dreamin’ in a sea surf, Pacific fishin’ souls up a lazy river of old man Sonny’s Sun.

Used to be a Past until the Future became the Present for a moment or two, maybe a bit less
Fraction of a flash in the pan, the picture develops from the negative to the positive, I confess
Not to the priest who pretends to be more than a human, blessed with the celibacy of Eunich
Nothing to pass on to the gene pool of acid, a remix, all recombinations already fixed, kicks!

That’s all it’s for, knockin’ boots for kicks because we can girl, just me and you, shut the door
Nitty gritty comes and goes in a moment, when the sugar stirs the hearts fall, all rich & poor
Three songs more or less gets the two who need to tango for the Ultimate Target, to be the Fit
Only the super strong will survive the height of ecstasy from the baby dance, call it the tricks!

Lat call for the last drink, we got the Harvey Wallbangers again and now it’s under silk screes
Shades drawn, no daylight will come in until 12 noon at the Arctic, yo feets don’t fail me now
Dark as it was when I closed my eyes, you’ll never know my happy sight of you naked, seized
Punk that I used to be, Good Hominid, BAD DUDE, warrior, patriot, slung drinks & the blow.

That’s what you do to defend your country when you’re a teen in fear, shoot them or shoot up
Pale moons were up there way back then and they still come up now and then, in a funky cup
Sugar stirred from the first wet dream to the final relaxing of the muscles, toilet bowel release
Nowhere to run when you’re on mop up duty for the corpses, reverence required for a corpse.

Halloweens’ for all of the Dead & Gone Ones and all of the souls still alive on Earth, winners
All of the saints who died and all of the sinners who became saints and all kids of the sinners
Just a kiss of death is all y’all need to gain the Putsch, you will ascend to the top of the roots
Revolution in and out of parking lots, A-Bombs, H-Bombs, #MOAB’s last call to knock boots.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Dimanche, ROCKTOBER 25th, 2020 A.D. @ 6:66 AMPST
{ Dripped this from heaven whilst listenin’ to @LukeBryan #KnockinBoots (DUH?) on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/yTJGOeW1qx8 }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)