#ricoSacto

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

GUARD THE CENTER OF THE VOID #FunnyHowTimeFlies #100andImGone


THIS  IS NOT THE NEXT BEST THING, BAKED TO BE BAD

Buzzin' around the outfields of the diamonds, I hit & caught balls once
Hit them to me hundreds of times in the air and on the ground bounce
Threw challengers out at the home base they tried to steal many, I say
To no avail, catchers catch & rifle arms throw strikes from miles away.

Baby caught a fast ball, presented Santa's plastic mit, my nose-broker
Everybody has been stillborn with a beer buzz and we shot all the bulls
Burgers at the BBQ in the country and a big, old city, one thing's 4sure
If you were a zygote without a mama, nobody'd ever know y'all fools.

If & only if you get the conditional propositional logic of the Man, see
Light for vision 'cause it's the only way species survive, rack of a boss
When the runt of the litter gets none or the little, bitty ones, well, be me
Small in stature & Large in Will to Power, the events follow the Cause.

Black and hot pink next to the One that came first, it's a score for the '1'
2 for 1 and sometimes it's all for One & One for all, country or city sons
Daughters lookin' for the way away from their father, I'll do for now
Hard to find a hard on the way to the beauty of conception, got plow?

Certainty is a fleeting mess of coagulated DNA and rock, dead air sun
Nothing for anybody and everything is a mystery black hole sun's fun
Gettin' sucked down into a Singularity, we all gotta go, ready to bawl
Don't call your mama, she's all gone just like she was never here at all.

Holy cows eaten T-bones and the pig feet tripped into my baby's mind
I was that one baby, I saw what happened since '51 and now it's Time
To be or not to be here & now in this Space, at one with none or many
Whiskey that I drank, sip by sip, thinkin' about the dream, the Penny.

Paid what I owed the reaper to get another year or more, down or up
Yet, alternatives cannot be fathomed by a finite mind of swamp stink
Mixed drinks mixed up minds learned reasons for being coke in a cup
Poured the spirits on the ice cubes, clinked the glass, I can fix a drink.

Been alive and been dead, all of us recycled from California rock coast
Moscow to NYC, Chicago to L.A. just you and me baby, she's the shyte
One more moment, to breathe in and breathe out, I see concepts' ghost
South to North poles, around the equatorial circumference, we are It!

by
r j j  stephan, I
c.  Mercredi, BLOVEMBER 25, 2020 A.D. @ 4:44 AMPST
#WTFU or not up, down...
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)