#ricoSacto

Wednesday, April 07, 2021

#BoomersStache @SteveWinwood @Santana @KidRocko @PatTravers


EVE ROLLED PARADISE DOWN, I LOST MY WICKED TOUCH FOR GODSPELL  *
Wiped out just like the olden days the morning after being awakened by the hair of the dog bark
Too much sunlight to handle with my hands & eye shades so I just keep them closed in the dark
Perfected after millions of strolls & revolutions around the blocks, around the clock 'til I dropped
To be burned to ashes and bone bits or blood sucked and formaldehyde to bleed forever dialectic.

Yeah you know, there's no mistaking the error, it's obvious and it's cascading into your mama fool
Paragraphs & solid chapters of the one & only story you ever get, your own so don't fogetaboutit
Recycled mental retardation and the intellectual illumination of the same old, same old shadows
Out of your closets and pantrys to bring all of your silverware to the table, it's Time to Eat, yahoo!

I went worldwide twice, flew around like I cared to defend country's enemies foreign & domestics
Good and bad times blew my mind, children fending for themselves in an orphanage, poor, sick
Left over little bastards, girls and boys of mixed race, Korean and American & European GI's silk
Sun rising and setting on the water and the rice patties to the darkness under moonlight's kicks.

My backbone slipped left and right, up and down and then a sudden impact of a hard down jet
Put me in a POW China hole, God hated me & it was a vice versa, but I knew it was all my fault
Responsible for everything from the first breath & on to the last, obligation to my DNA's dance
Never allow anyone to hurt or kill me or mine, the prepayment is immortal Oneness in advance.

Got hatched, I wasn't born 'til 10 years later but many punkarse kids threw into the cosmic stew
In bombardiers heads, just puffs of smoke to be seen and never heard but deep down, they knew
Blown to bits, too small to bury, too flat to carry and mothers with babies, back to cosmic rust
Holy conjecture is movement of One, become All you see, hear, smell, taste & touch, golddust.

If you didn't see anything that sparked your joy in the here and now, probably missed, now then
The thing you need to know is unknown but you still remain for the good times, rooster & hen
Paradise is here and now not when you have no mind left, nobody knows better than pops, son
Like I think, therefore I am, I think, hell I must be or I wouldn't be, right?  Another conundrum!
by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Wednesday, April 7th 2021 Anno Domini
{  Drafted while listenin' to @SteveWinwood #RollWithIt in a loop on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/u_vkKozA8OI }  *A Two-A-Day Okiedoke!
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)