#ricoSacto

Thursday, April 08, 2021

#ComedyHelpsYouCryAboutBullsScat #MarlboroMan #ThisISWhereTheCowboyRidesAway #MetadataDeleted #TrainWreckCBD

COVid19-BLOCK POW-WOW, ROLL LEAD OUT, IT'S GOLD!
Of the women and the rats, of mice and the men who trap and kill them, bandits of the pantry
Eating everything that's free and easy to get to, it is what the vermin does to escape extinction
On the way to procreate the screeching moochers who want everything for free because of you
What you said and what you did for the last time, you'll never know because you died of the flu.

A coenzyme for the viral and bacterial infections will attempt the coup d'etat & enter the pool
Full of fool's DNA and the ones who claimed to be mortal wisemen, medicine men of the smoke
Putting nobody in front of another you can't see the gist of the thing itself, First Cause of a Move
Made it before it was too late for COVID19 vaccines to trigger your antibodies, immuned a tool.

Continuum from the infinite to the finite where we inhabit this dream in a dream, waxing a Poe
I don't care what you think or what they all say, I'm the flying eagle you'll never ground, ya hole!
Picnics you can't recall and birthdays that never happened 'cause you didn't know the day of Me
January through December on every fourth year, I am a baby of the Leap's 366th day and night.

February 29th comes every four years, pretending to be the reason why we exist, why we breed
Offspring has gone far, far away to another galaxy and what's left are flys on the walls, to bleed
Not much left after your final gasp for gas into head and lungs, no oxygen kills mind in the brain
No more talking, shouting, screaming, singing about the persons, places and the things from rain.

Owl says who, man says me and you, God says what the intercourse have you been drinkin' fool
First Cause's One before the Last Effect when the somnambulism gets tuned up in the gene pool
You become #Woke like no other, awakened by the freeze and the boil on the hot stove, a burn
There, there you little freak, I'm not referring to your exception to the rule, up is down, out is in.

Blinded by the lights and the faith of the believers in poppycock & illiterate monk bangin' a gong
Left over for me n' you to search for, to find the philosopher's stone, red or blue, Tallyho, let it go
Road is long, it's the middle fork of the American River's bed, on the rocks left over from a Blow
Volcano too hot to contain itself, heavy rocks and the matter that goes up and down, Earth song.

I scooted onto the stage, then crawled, walked, ran and fell down a hundred times, give or take it
To the homes of my parents, their kin and the world as we know it, sensory perception ain't shyt
Even if it was a 'thing' it wouldn't be my thing, could have gotten my pencilneck into a holy noose
Strangled because I was strange and everything was strange around me, defenseless like papoose.

April 8 all locked in tight now here and it's a moot point but it's a nice day and it appears it's dead
Like everything that lives, it must cease metabolism and allow the mind, to be the soul of a creed
Blind faith to jump to an untenable conclusion is all there is when you deduce induction's coach
As the bats and balls pile up on home plate, the fist fight reminded me that I don't like the Roach.

Big daddy and little mama put me here to see what would become of my Time in Space, no lies
Innocent and perfect they deduce I'm the product of @Oneseys & @Twoseys, out of order pies
Hot as the second it came out the oven, cherry pies, all I needed to end it, my ultraviolet eyes
Dancin' in the moonlight just because I see and feel my feet and hands, a hidden secret divulged!

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  April 8th, 2021 Anno Domini @ 11:59 PMPST{ #WhatIGotYouGitItPutInYou #WalkThisWay drafted while jammin' to @RedHotChiliPeppers vs. @Aerosmith @LaurelAndHardy #MashUP link @ https://youtu.be/If9qQ4XgabY?list=RDMM }
* TrainWreck comin' & you'll be on the caboose with me, ready, get set...#WalkRightThisWay!
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

 
#IDontWannaDieInATrainwreck with #ONE #DeadmansHand

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)