#ricoSacto

Friday, April 16, 2021

#DontLetHerRattleYou #EstherIsTheOne #CheckYourSix @Kenny_Chesney @ZZTop etAlSurprises


<3 #Senior Moment <3
SADDLE UP YOUR PONY, LET'S RACE IN THE 1/4 MILE
There must be a point to sitting at a bar when a guy walks in to tell a joke to a sober bartender
I never can guess the punch line and most of the time, the joke's on you not me, the undertaker
Embalmed in a box or ash in an urn or back into the duck soup of your Mama, earth's outrage
You can become the least likely to survive at the success in the concrete jungle, a steel cage.

Figured out the deal with the whole shebang & I got to One End just like y'all will, love hot sin
Sun, moon, planets, dark stars, red giants, white dwarves, google It & see Thor's atomic fizzin'
Forms and the matter which comprises the form, the shape of animated mass, I'll get ahead
All or Nothing can stop death, being the Ends for all of Life, regardless of shape, God is dead.

Don't mark my words since none of them are my own, I'm on borrowed time with the Truth
To let you and I into the Void while we're alive and well is impossible so don't go all forsoothe
In and out with the burgers and the wasteland back to which they've come, grain I used to sire
Not to mention the raw or burnt sea and land animated forms, evolved out of the muck's mire.

I thanked my mother and father for originating my being in this form, here, now eyes wide open
Laid all of my 208 bone life down on the line when I crossed it, found nothing but empty ZaZen
Fine and invisible to the sensation in any of the six senses, angels above, so below what I am, so
Cooked or frozen cold raw, brittle & ready to become the shattered rock diamond, Let's Blow!

Over purple plains' blue grass to the red dirt of Sierra Nevada's fool's gold dust veins, Hangtown
It's all you get for jumpin' claims or claimin' that you have priority one over the hobo god clown
Old timer, bearded & loaded down with camp gear & a shovel to dig dusty dirt, Eureka's dames
A fool for the black stockings of the Coloma and Georgetown girls, workin' the taverns & claims.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Vendredi, April 16th, 2021 Anno Domini @ 9:11 AMPST
{  Drafted while jammin' to @ZZTop #Deguello (1979) on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/PiSF7IMUTZM }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)