#ricoSacto

Sunday, April 11, 2021

#GotAJonesFromSmith #TommyGunner @EVERLAST @DavidBowie #DARKStarz

REDSKIN & BONES PLUCKIN' WEEDS OFF GRAVES OF UNCLE BUDDY & AUNTIE GERT *
You ain't rollin' my stone in front of my tomb and stoppin' my spirit with an anti-matter tour
There is nothing that can keep me away from you, the living if I want to haunt you, mi amigo
Therefore, I am what I am, eating raw spinach or red hots & french fries' silver bullet terminator
Soul on fire and got cold before then final burst of a shine, brighter than a jetblack star's lingo.

Punks sayin' words that ring true compared to what?  Somethin' your mama said your pop did?
It's not their fault, they were only young girls raisin' babies into adults, flyin' by seats of panties
But lookin' real good, most lookin' so good before the first and after the third & last buck or doe
Shinin' their light from the bottom up to the top of the #BottomUp where even angels don't go.

It's unfinished not only because it's your #Woke consciousness' Will to Survive, to be or so be it
But also your stone in your mind and your hand is a notion that could melt away with a round
Random shot in the dark, you're not the target but you're the reason why you survived death
All but your mother wanted to see you die even if they needed to wait for It, puffin' breath.

Weak or strong, sometimes one way or the other matters and sometimes it don't, my cherry pie
I get a Jones for a slice or two now & then, I even get a fever and a thirst for the pits' sweet G.I.
Numb flesh down to the bone marrow, I don't like that & I want to dash & cry, I know it's futile
Resistance to the power that is, gravity and galactic solar system's children stories of scat piles.

Rocks & pebbles skipped hard & soft rock stages where bones beat skin & twanged stainless steel
Air blown sound merged with dead silence to create the rhythm & melody of the holy symphony
Treble & bass infused in the ABCDEFG sharps & flats on the cleffs, pops said it pays to be a phony
Thoughts to be the music in the middle of neither men nor mice, just a bystander of nappin' seals.

Cookin' a spoon on a candle stick in the prison cell when the guards are paid to pretend it's cool
Warden changed things, everybody addicted hung themselves by dawn from their homemade rig
Sorted out the chaff and the remains were the cream of the crop who were best at bein' a fool
All of the kings and queens women & men were all just too human to be the Truth, a GD shindig.

Meanin' no offense to the popes, cardinals, bishops, priests, pastors and ministers, a lonely road
I chose to go on that middle path, there was no force other than logic & rational thought's load
Never a crowd around me to help carry my load, it's my own load to bear, it's my Will, I'm a fan
No worries I got fire-TNTcandy, jumpin' district red-yellowish blues, wide-open mama's hand!

I made a commitment to every move you make from the wake-up to the wink-wink time space
Feeling in the inside goes outside but there's no reason for being dependent on mankind, oh gods
Meaning as much about Nothing as you've ever wondered before and never will in a #Futurama
I don't need it, I want it because the alternative is a long-time Void, boring part of the act-drama.

Conception in my father-mother mercy on my soul, unabashed & dependent only on space-time
Sons of guns and bitches' lemonade & philosophical gibberish qualifying as unintelligible rhyme
Grateful for the random chance I've entered the matter in some capacity allowing introspection
Dead in the dark alone, little American falling darkstar, mortally wounded in counter-revolution.

by
r j j  stephan, i  { I'm horrid & horribly undead, et tous?  }
c.  Dimanche, April 11th, 2021 Anno Domini @ 07:11 AMPST
{  #Gashed out the cosmos without permission this AM, layin' back in Sacto gettin' a rise out of @Everlast #EatAtWhitey's from 2000 A.D.  #HITs like #StoneInMyHand, #SadGirl & #BlackJesus youTube link @ https://youtu.be/tKBcS4YJxkc }
* { Hollar out, random ancestor dedication to my dad's sister Gertrude Stephan-Flashing & her husband Buddy Flashing, Fireman extraordinaire (#SuperDuperman) }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?


No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)