#ricoSacto

Sunday, April 18, 2021

#IDontGiveALick #ProblemChild now #ProblemOldMan #ACDC #SinCity #ShesGoneShootin'


BLOWN HIGH AS THE SKY, LIVE WIRE LOOKIN' FOR TROUBLE IN MISSISSIPPI RIVERBEDS *
North to Alaska, good to be crazy, to be me as I always intended, mushed my huskies, nip of gin
Worries ain't no rush to fret 'bout surviving, got wild oats & gold sewed SE of Nome, I grew pot
Dreams are all fine but since Time flies, ain't got no extra for bears, birds & bees, prehistoric sin
It's all about the fresh kicks & old blue jeans, you know what I'm talkin' 'bout, dead smokin' hot!

Heated up and spun around in circles, in and out of the drive-thru window, where teenagers eat
Olden days are way gone, as far away as your original birthday, the day you saw the high lights
Don't know nothin' other than what my mama and daddy taught me waltzin' around 2nd floors
Up & down, in & out of the flats & packed the bags down in a dark cellar's basement back door.

Sweet baby tasted so good, I went back for a date of seconds, just to rock on I had to go for it
She was lookin' like no other and I think she thought the same 'bout me, maybe I was all wrong
But I think at least she acted like she found me after lookin' for me for a five & dime year song
For the sake of knowledge and power, I have the golden egg, the Will to It all, trailer for rent!

Moved out the back of a tractor's haul, now king of a road pullin' empties to a gravel graveyard
Back & forth up & down Roseville Road, smokin' butts lost & found stogies, a smokin' ace card
Stop me before I die without havin' woman stand by me, no arms to cling to or heart-crazy love
Beside me in the urn or metal/wooden box of 208 bones, now that's love baby, below as above.

Praying for prey to come along to be killed & eaten?  That's the reason for survival?  Ring a bell?
Pickin' & grinnin' through the inebriated states of amnesia, rearview mirror full of harder spirits
Softly rockin' the babies to sleep to stop the crying for being hungry and detached from a womb
Sucks to be newborn but it sucks even worse to be One to become a cadaver's homeless tomb.

Where it goes when the love turns into a ring of fire and you fall down one, two or three times
It's just a matter of Time in Space, an accidental turn of fate, your mother's virginity met crimes
Violations of the holy, inner sanctum addressed, mangy dogs & snakes entered in a deck of 51
Captain Kangaroo, Kukla, Fran & Ollie all counted flowers on the Harper Valley PTA wall, so fun!

Recollect the memories sweetheart, it's all that's left of the the videochrome and fading breath
Wonderful TV stage you found yourself on, your folks sent you onto your hollywood movie role
Smokin' the lies & the truths as one and the same that will disappear in Lassie's dog empty hole
We're all stuck in the same boat of survival of the most fit, accept the fate, be alive after death!

Called you Ruby or Sapphire because of your value as a gem, a shiny, slowing Earth rock of a star
It's all dead gas slammed into a form of one thing, circular, spherical, elliptical, red dirt from afar
I dreamed it all, up & down turnpikes & interstates, toll & expressways between us, we 7th son
Reason for living will always be unknown 'til the world shatters consciousness, it's so much fun!

Sea to shining sea is all there is, nothing above or below this beating, dirty star soil, pray to me
There's nothing but the End of the World when you don't love me anymore, I know the Truth
Gods left the Word, read them in every language in towers of Babel, forsoothe, rhyme a term
Hearts will beat and lungs will pull the gas in and out, the consumed will beg for divine sperm!

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  6:11 AMPST Sunday, April 18th, 2021 Anno Domini
{ * Junked out of my psyche with the sound of distant drums beating for me to come back to nowhere, where I was before my conception in a dark womb of love!  STOP it!  Drafted while listenin' to @ACDC https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKk4tpjEPm4 & #lIVErARETIES #StickThatInYourFusebox https://youtu.be/-BYDItj7H2Y & @ACDC LIVE 1978 @ https://youtu.be/NHe3hRNzh64 }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)