#ricoSacto

Tuesday, July 20, 2021

@AlvinAndTheChimunks @Aerosmith #RunDMC @ACDC #UncleKracker & a plethora of music bards!


 
CAREER ENDING FORM OF THE INVISIBLE MATTER, ACCIDENTS ARE IMPOSSIBLE
In the absolute center of everything exploded out of the Big Banger, there I am too
With or without you yet present in the presence where Earth psychology of a tomb
Deep space all around, above and below this hot mud full of the fairy's tales of a tot
Monsters and just regular ancestors who are about 50 or 60 generations, great scott.

Into the futility too deep to return it to me, I digress into the category of neighborhood
Nature of reality, why it matters that you know what it is before you die in cold blood
Maybe while you're awake otherwise you'll forget if it's when you sleep, Truth spoon
Smooth as honed steel or spun silk, a flight of winged plastic take Alice to the moon.

You will be bent if you don't get bent as suggested by being all too humanly sent about
Filling your mind with the pain, the suffering, the pleasure and enjoyment of my clout
To be or not to be myself & have no control over anyone but myself, neither any good
I am the only one who will die when it's time for me to die, you too, you're dead blood.

Lame punks and poison ingestion in mind and body leads to the extinction of species
Mark the target in the middle of the bullseye, circles around the invisible point tease
As if anyone has a skill to supernova our sun or create an atmosphere around a rhyme
Follow me home, you become alive, nurture and unto decline, vanish from SpaceTime.

Here's a perfect variant, everybody will die before they are 100 years old, no exception
Quite frankly, I want to say that officially, you don't know like I know, the mortality sin
Dow's up and down for either a predictable or unpredictable reason, like a clown's face
Love and water evaporate into Space, Fire won't burn dirt, Air is over and out in Space.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Mardi, July 20th, 2021 Anno Domini @ 11:11 AM PST
#CorporationsHateLosing #WinningIsEverything
{  Created this AM listenin' to @KennyChesney & @UncleKracker #WhenTheSunGoesDown on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/eGLdbpmXrbQ }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)