#ricoSacto

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

#SuckTheSauceOffTheSpoon #InjectTheVenom #SPACE #EUROPA


 
CERTAINTY PRINCIPLE OF A SKELETON'S KEY, 'TO BE OR NOT TO BE'
Bringin' bacon home from a slaughter so I can propose & publish my poetry on an on-line design
Trust the apes hiding out of sight to do their business but when you gotta go, chit like the bricks
Or behind the 2 x 4's where plumbers fear to go, bums and junkies love to go, all goin' downhill
Not just the sight making the eyes sore with the orange, blue and grey canvas tent cities of Ur.

Any city in America was never like this except for #SkidRoad, that was an anomaly, now new
Normal as the air flows for free will and the intent to get things done, efficiency expert 1-crew
No orders to be followed from dusk to dawn & vice versa if you got a day off man, I got your six
Radio and youtube will save your inner self from the under the sun belt, a virgin or mother of 6.

Son of the bitches are the dogs of was that train, fight and either die or return with shell shock
Loud noise or fear of being killed and tortured by people in whose country I was invading, rock
Crying a river of shame and letting the tears roll down my cheeks, soaking by shyt out of Time
Space an abstraction from Time's warped consciousness exercise in futility, no resistance I am.

It's cold out on a limb with only one holy hole to keep me safe from being broken into, Sing Sing
Apes will figure out how to slip it off without the key, it will slide off when the lock-heart breaks
It won't take long since that's the nature of the heart to beat in 4:20 time until the bitter ending
Home alone, house is dark, music's on & coffee's waiting, a slipshot in slipstream's 10,000 lakes.

I am sorry I didn't know before I found out, I could have and I should have but I didn't give it up
It was a ghost, one of the dirty dozen for a dime and without a spot of green tea in a Dixie cup
Cheering for the winning ends is normal, losers want to get mad and break glass, don't ever stop
On cherry pie and strawberry wine, I need the whipped cream first, cherry & crushed nuts atop.

Group of one and the one horse I rode in on, only thing alive I see, a shakin' martini vermouth
Or is it vice versa?  Good question with no good answer, I want to be alive with a sacred cow
Men, women, humans of every continent have a blind faith commitment to forget about Truth
Complicated that Earth is alone in the universe, there's no evidence of life, except here & now.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Mercredi, July 21st, 2021 Anno Domini @ 4:11 PMPST
{ Behave yourself, Respect yourself ...drafted while jammin' to #EuropaReport link @https://youtu.be/MLBxd2xxnZ4 & #HeisenbergUncertaintyPrinciple link @ https://youtu.be/TQKELOE9eY4 }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?



No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)