#ricoSacto

Sunday, August 22, 2021

#ShamanShakeOUt @Carlos_Santana @Robin_Trower

@SANTANA #SANTANA 

WAFFLES SCREAMING FOR A ROLLIN' OF THE DIE, CRAPS

Let's roll the bones in the middle of a wetdream, awaken & die & you're gone for good
Not because you wanted to stay away forever, immaculately conceived, got an angel laid
Never had a taste of One's seed within or without a matrix, a Savior left in a Void mood
Function of the big guns and the holy hood's bums and junkies, blow one another away.

There's a hole in the sky that appears between us and the empty Void of Space balls
Punks and junkies are all bums who have lost their way, the trail ended at Niagra Falls
Jumped into the mixture of Time menudo without a lifesaver, couldn't dive or swim
My food and shelter take precedence to being on the same page with the sublime.

Though it's on my mind, corpus callosum has split my personality, I am now good & bad
Not the evil kind of bad but the good kind of evil everybody wants to be close to, so sad
Not because of what you think but because you take my breath away from me, the Kid
Bunk and funk to the rhythm of the beat, evolved from the cream of the crop into an Id.

I kissed people I never should have kissed and I didn't kiss some that I should have, not my fault
I was just a guy who didn't know I didn't see reality clearly, didn't see the ladies staring at my . . .
Perfectly fine with me but life may have taken a different turn somewhere along the middle way
Skimpy ensembles hangin' up on the closet's hangars, mental case puts all of them on, every day.

A lady of the night lookin' for the three stooges and their millions of children, fathered in heaven
You must be kidding me, you're not serious about anything important, an apolitical conundrum
Flights in thin air of dreamy, subsonic, superimposed  babies' faces that are all dead, former Ids
Simple RNA of CoVid19 gave bats the keys & rights to the Truth, six senses' of a bored God's kids.

At first I wasn't thinking at all, to my surprise I found it intriguing, to think & then talk out loud
Understanding the incomprehensible is one reason to simply give it all up to the blinded faith
Follow the apostolic follower path, watching the leader die as you will, leaving without a trace
You'll know you're dead if you can't think any longer, you'll be aware of Nothing, a boy so proud.

Mary was someone's sister, cousin and grandmother too, she immaculately received disgust
Meaning the ecstatic effulgence from the male of the species Homo, ejects in spurting jazz
Inside of the holy seplechure womb, all of it is right there, A to Z, the whole shebang's jizz
Premium solution sharing is a forbidden delusion, many of many  are not the God of us.

by
r j j stephan, i
c.  Dimanche, August 22nd, 2021 Anno Domini
{ Drafted while listenin' to @StevieRayVaughan #BestOf on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/iplldW4OvKs }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)