#ricoSacto

Friday, September 10, 2021

#ConcreteAndStone #AllThereIsLeftIsRight #VaccinateYourFreedom #AllInATowerOfPOWER

 
BINARY SYSTEM COLLISIONS IN DIVINE, EMPTY SKIES
Do what you are told, obey your laws when they flip flop back and forth, idiots lead to death
Come on man!  Are you kidding me?  Facts of life and stupidity injected venom, blowin' hot air
Into your mind and body which may or may not be One and the same thing as Life on Earth
Stuck in the muck, mire, quicksand of lava bubbling up in the tundra of La Brea's tar pit, I care.

I want to survive past the life we live, above and below this Earth, I want to go Star Trekkin' now
Only because, I've seen evidence of death on Earth, burial of bones' drained of blood, burnt cows
You are what you eat & I ate a lot of cows, pigs, birds that I didn't kill or clean or package in bags
Who is they anyway?  Who are we?  Your gods ain't mine but go forth youngsters, heads of rags!

Be alive if you are still breathing, die if you ain't, you'll get burned or buried, ashes into the dust
What are you thinking about things themselves?  I think therefore I am and that's I know, i trust
Believe in the ancestors' evaluation of a divine unity we've here on sacred grounds of being One
I don't know a thing since absolute certainty is impossible, it's a principle of conception, it's 911!

Periods in threes . . .  dot dot dot . . . as if the unknown can be known by attaching random sound
Dots amend holes in the blackness we're in, this is what it appears to be lookin' out of a black star
Neither good nor evil comes to the rocks and stones but the sticks begin as seeds & burn in Hades
Light souls of the evil fruits of the vines, spontaneously combusted, random collisions gas' Grease.

Originate the variety of Oneness from a Big Bang of anomalous hydro-oxy gas, God's 4-way stop
Choice to be free when you have death to look forward to's no choice at all, buffoon to a Cornpop
Eatin' and drinkin' and bein' merry like the survivors of their random relations, DNA alleles' RNA
Zygote to corpse is NOT my fault, just the facts ma'am, don't ask, don't tell, forget about it, EHHH!

Slavery is here, now and it will always be there then, before and after I'm here to perceive the ilk
My kin, my family of beings who are all too human to be true, yet here we are, true mother's milk
Suckle away until THE STAR's life source dries up to be dust in the wind, as It was & will always be
Only when you believe the Truth about the Life in your body, will your 3rd eye be wide open, See!

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Vendredi, September Xth, MMXXI Anno Domini @ 6:29 AMPST
{ Drafted in part while listenin' to the #MightyWhiteys @Armstrong_GettyShow on @kste650AM link @ https://www.iheart.com/live/talk-650-229/?sc=inferno&campid=a&pname=KSTE-AM ]
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?
 <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)