#ricoSacto

Wednesday, September 01, 2021

#GrimReaperDoomExtinctionOfBeing #SKEERT

MATTERS OF TIME, ESCAPING one WAY OF THE HERD 
I shall criticize the babies of the beast for the reading one who wants liberty
In a way, if you think you have it even if you don't it's nearly tough enough
To get through from this to the other end of the spectrum, the red or blue
Enough of them mathematical formulas to predict the outcome, huff or puff.

Models & the cosmic dust of life, death & other forms of being One & done
At the end of the dream or the Way as you call it, appears a master's drone
I mean out of nowhere man, like a chimera or a banshee or a Spirits' blokes
Getting in & out of The Way, mindblown bong hittin' nine Kryptonitic tokes.

Dying then returning without a recollection of the plethora's appearance
It's the nature of the philosophy and thrust of humanity, hell I don't care
Around my neck with a noose I can't get loose, as I lie dyin', gaspin' for air
Slapped the horse on the ass & I hung up like a hanger, swingin' nonsense.

What good did the murders & bank's synchronization of golden fetal funds
Hit, kick and throw the ball around a field of dreams until the dugout x-buns
Burn & turn over a new leaf ad infinitum until allstars all fade away godsons
I'm what you thought you were, what we always was & will be, 4 megatons.

Assuming you're not an idiot or a moron but an upstanding citizen of a clan
Can't be a bitchin' good time for everybody but I can have One good timer
It goes off on the right and wrong tango in Paris or Sacramento, I am a con
Confidence is what it's all about when you have Nothing but YOU baby son.

Daughters of Eve and Teri move the holy spirit into the middle path's losses
At the end, in the end, finale is all about the dream you just finished in bone
You are here & now and sooner or later, it's a sure bet you're gonna be One
From two, came hills of mouth breathers, backed-off MY god's, woe is me!

The #Kicks that got harder to find since my people were kickin' it... all dyin'
One by one, they all left me here all alone, somebody's got to be the sighing
My job & only mine, gathered the helping hands at ringin' bells we've rung
#WOKENESS merely a planetary treason's GOD, 1 hot star tuned to be sung!

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  September 1st, 2021 Anno Domini @ 9:11 AMPST
{ Drafted repeating @MariahCarey #AlwaysBeMyBaby on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/yKoFLmWi2do }

FUBAR
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)