#ricoSacto

Monday, November 01, 2021

#Dreams #Disappointments #CeLive #KeepLaughing #SweetTupeloHoney


DOIN' A RHUMBA WITH NO HITCH IN MY GIDDYUP, AIN'T DEAD YET MAN
If and only if you don't lie to me, I'll always be honest with you, a piece of cake & a cup of tea
Never do any wrong like wrongs were done to me, I recall those days, weeks, years of fight
For the liberty to do anything under heaven, writing, playing music, singing, teaching to me
To always do unto everybody you meet as though you are doing unto your own true selfie.

We need to be the first cause of the corrections to the trajectory of quicksilver lightening
For better or worse, the thing playing with my mind escaped before a diamond ruby ring
Out my window it's clear that night is darkness deep or at the edge of the dimension too
Of the mice & men whose purpose appears identical, God's riff of Jehovah Witness' hairdo.

School girls moved my mojo around thirteen & it was all downhill from there, slippery slope
One ride worth repeating ad infinitum, can't repeat it exactly but it was ecstatic & all dope
Studied 'til I finished the autopilot's animation, nothin' meant to last, quitters created strife
What I did with that was well, nothing at all, two retirement pensions, husband of my wife.

Assembly is required from the beat of the tom toms, rhythm & lead breakin' in on the bass
Right back to an origin where you once were & knew you'd get back there some day at last
Here and now, dark stage playin' the work of Northside blood, in flight of an angelic deed
Meaning neither more nor less than you ain't saint, all saints, blood's Id came, I am a seed.

Beasts came before the evolution of the beauty, down by the river flow of currents & rock
From the volcano crossroads up close to the sky's padlock on a spirit of One, a puppet sock
Seekin' the way to the place that doesn't shoot your body full of foreign DNA/RNA emotion
Blood carrying the imposters to the heart and brain until the antibodies crush the intrusion.

Mister or mistress of the form & matter can only follow the beats' narrow, round the bends
Down the middle of the fork where the road ends & just leaves you there waiting for ends
Nevermore to come before the throne of the lies where the well meaning are enemy mine
Software & virtual hauntings merge into the still of the night's holy ghostly altarboy sign.

First it was the 50's 60's & 70', suddenly it's the 20's, but who imagined a leased splotch
I don't recall signing the misconception agreement prior to my first mitosis, a sixth sense
Yet I have no other choice but to take the bull by the horns, one guilty pleasure's subplot
Lusting love. too humane, above the down low, vaccinated apes, kill dead's booster shot.
by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  BLOVEMBER Ist, MMXXI Anno Domini @ 4:20 somewhere, in the doo wop single mode link @ https://youtu.be/DdWQyeAH0Ig & @Grateful_Dead LINK @  }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)