#ricoSacto

Monday, November 01, 2021

#WakeTheDudeUpWithTheNuclearFootBall #PhuqLetsGoBrandon

WHERE I COME FROM, MOTHER & POPS, IT'S A JOKE
Repugnance for the chaos on & off of the street's dead air, gravy flim flam
Nothing you have to say about it because you're nowhere in sight, phuq it
My gods have no intent to punish me for my all too human errors, I'm phat
Just like my fathers & their fathers before them, YOU'RE WANTED by Sam.

Stuck in the middle until I got to the end of days, after last night's jet lag
It all goes away eventually & until then it won't make any sense to a hag
Nobody in caves or out on the plains or in jungles, nobody gets out alive
Boys and girls grew up in a school that formed decisions of a deep dive.

Gods ain't in heaven with Norman or Nora in Normandy, an In & Out fry
Myopia for Opie and Aunt Beatrice fill up the empty hole's vacuumed sky
All the atomic material world is disintegrated into Dark Light, knives' Son
All of the swipes in self defense are offensive to all, my will's being done.

Party of two or more is never anywhere that I am, I'm far away in a skit fit
Completed equation of inequality, equity of equals' rings around a rose slit
Animated forever from the biggest bang ever to the tiniest whisper, I say
In the corner where I went and left my spirit's essence, no listenin' is AOK.

This was a rhythm to the rhyme, an ovulation of the dilation, anal concept
Analysis is the long of the short of It, it's a good thing in an evil form adept
Easy to be this way since it's natural, it's not moral or ethical, it's just, Way
Nobody goes over the top of the key, Johnson circumcised 11th & 1 today.

White, tan or invisible, the whole species is the whole shebang inundated
In a mitigated construction of RNA genome, DNA's gonna die, a God dated
Brought the mirror closer to my face & it disappeared into One empty hole
Behind old bones of skulls, brain bucket banks buried, my astral dirty soul.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  BLOVEMBER 1st, MMXXI Anno Domini @ 9:11 AMPST
{ Droned out of a euphoric, HISTORICAL HYSTERIA'S time slot, #SleepyJoe 
jammin' TO @WARTheBand @ https://youtu.be/RFSWW4O6QNM }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)