#ricoSacto

Thursday, April 21, 2022

#ItEndsAsItBegan #SILENCIO #DUANE & #KIX #RONNIE

#StoneheartedTopGuns, I DRUNK A DRINK

Why do you call me on the phone and ask me to go out with you, you're poor, ol' rich son
Even Steven & self-driven like a trapped genie in a bottle, pumpin' English slang bisque
I never was trippin' for a  NYC sliver of a second, I've been down yonder since my day 1
I ain't the One but I know it, you have no idea and even if you did it wouldn't be A-OKay.

Pumped up the air and the rest of the gas, it ain't all my oxygen to breathe, in and all out
For man or woman, years roll around and I'm lucky to see it all above the ground's doubt
Skiied a spell, above & below the fray and it's alright now, it ain't over 'til it's over though
Punched in the face and the bread basket to knock you so far out you ain't gettin' blue.

Out of breath with the rigor mortis button pushed, it's formed like the spirit, deaden air
Shook the rattle out of the roll only because it needed to be snaked out of it's holy lair
Evil is Live spelled backward and forward, I think, therefore, I am, I know Nothing too
Whatever it took to philosophize about the critics and champions of the rowing crew.

Won the Meet, put it all to rest in John's son, it's the way that it is because it's the Will
Not of you nor of I but of the Nature of Unknown power to be, a First Cause of Nothing
Monkeys see and they tend to do what they see unless they're blind, deaf & dumpling
On the river, in the caves, among the foothills, down in the valley, cream queen & king.

Bones still die, no Steppenwolf's words etched into the granite stone are Herman Hesse
Mother, Father, Sister, Brother, Aunt, Uncle or Loner-Drifter-Orphan, all need Milagra Do
Life is the style it is because that's just the way it is and here-to-fore, the dream is a flow
Going to the pebbles on the beach, spending your Time in the wine cellar, playin' chess.

Woke up finally after a long, unconscious slumber and meditating on the meaning of Id
Ego and it's super-cousin, the superman, superego, superintendant of the board's Kid
Kid of the Stoned brains that run the shows, behind the scenes with the frontmen of Oz
Shredding inside your of your heated seculusion, deeper down in the holy hole of fuzz.

Home away from home, that's where I thrived, back home is Silence of God's sheeple
Lambs on the planet's dirty, golden mud, a dream only the lucky get to peak-a-boo feel
Lasting no more than a century or a New York Minute, never forget about it, push & pull
Blinking to clear the window, chuggin' moonshine, now you got it, don't lose it, blind bull.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Jeudi, April XXIst ,MMXXII Anno Domini @ 1111 AMPST
{ Topgunned Hard & Cold as Stone, out of the Matrix' childish dreams this AM while jammin' to #TwoHearts by @Bruce_Springsteen link @ https://youtu.be/CsGLF8hHtT0 your daddy told ya so!   & y'all lucked out with some @Kix_Brooks #MoonshineRoad link @ https://youtu.be/kEBuTMXcd0w & @Jeremy_Thomas #RunningMoonshine link @ https://youtu.be/kc4L0lzNcvg OH YEAY, & the @AllmanBrothersBand #ABB concert 1/16/82 @UniversityOfFlorida link @ https://youtu.be/F78XV6fjxCE }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)