#ricoSacto

Saturday, April 23, 2022

#FreaksAreEvolvedGod #ComeOneManComeAll @Jonny_Lang @Eric_Gales @Steve_Wonder @Gary_ClarkJr

GOLDEN GEESE & A DIRIGIBLE, IN FLIGHT FOR HIGHER GROUND
On the road to see the fork where love divides from the lesser known Void of All of It, Zero
The ground of denial of good and evil, no morality, no ethics, no reason to be a godlike Ho
Yet you try, I try to find out if anybody else is trying as hard as us, we know it's matter void
Holy mothers and sisters of the funky flowers and cornfields, made Earth liquid nitrogen Id.

Hair grown out of the skin and bones just for kicks, be lookin' like a native barnyard spinner
Storyteller from wayback & a return to the Past is a harbinger of the Future, One is present
Always was but sometimes I'd forget and then the scat would hit the fan, blowin' it all away
Just until the smoke cleared, then I'd see my error & deny the malfunction, not my fault, eh?

Exactly like the rhythm & rhyme I'm layin' on down, the UV purple squirt of Saturnal O-rings
In the summertime or any time you & I feel like makin' a species survive the burn of things
Riffed the frets & moved the game from the get-go to the final target, song sung, ballad rung
Daughters come home and go away for a short or long time, golden egg's in the geese dung.

Hit this riff one time before I go home tonight or tomorrow and try to get to the dreaming
Where I come from, near the lake of greatness, where the evolution of gods occur, sing sing
Lake of dripping, froze, fire flames breakin' the bad & ugly as if it was all too humanly good
Bloody gums bitten by canines not of this world, I was sleepin' now bein' eaten like food.

Bums and junk peddlars inside & outside of the alleys with the cool and ferrel kitty cats
No damned rain puts the hope and faith and love before the horse, I'm ridin' crazy bats
Apes without teeth, mothers without wombs, evolution without the drippin' rain fallin'
Inside a shadow's veins, at the center of my solar plexis... a Word, I said It, I Am The Sin.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Samedhi, April XXIIIrd, MMXXII Anno Domini @ 111 PMPST
{ Drafted while Mary had a Little Lamb, listenin' to @EricGales 2020 Redwood City, CA link @  https://youtu.be/6tX2cXeTVEk& & both Eric & @JonnyLang LIVE 2016 in @DurhamNC link @ https://youtu.be/lKHGxfYdUlU }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?


No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)