#ricoSacto

Thursday, May 19, 2022

#SUPERNATURALLYours #MoneyFoNothin' #GimmeSomeWater #GoToChurch @Eric_Church

LOVE LIGHTS OF TOOTS' TWEETS & ZEN CHERRIES
Sharks in the water whether you like it or not, feel the spirit leakin' into God afar
Old man was a younger version of this and that there, fait au complet & aurevoir
System's gone too far to catch up to the end of bliss' lines, fools to infinitely fear
Or less but also either way, it's neither above nor below, I am no hero down here.

Sheep flock around the shephard for no reason, just to find the end of the end zone
A twilight between absolute darkness in a penumbra and angelic starlight, I'm ash
Withstanding no heat past 100 degrees for very long, I'm a wimp for holy water too
Streaming forth out of nowhere, here when I got here & here when I'm gone, no foo.

Out of this world's extraterrestrial units come & go for no reason other than mayhem
All there is can be put into a single thimble if you squeeze it just a taste, a byte of REM
Slip into darkness' dramatic dream within a dream and see the thing as it always was
Just like you & me, a thing moving around, back and forth and bottoming out in fuzz.

Tinker toys and Erector sets on the one hand, musician, boy scout, paperboy, a flyboy
It all comes down to this, no matter what the subject & object happen to be, it's a toy
Always, every day and night, on a roll from east to west, wobbling south to norte high
Among us both the good, the bad and most ugly beyond description, a sewer, NOW fly!

In excess of having total access to the entire shebang of matter, a key, invisible to you
Until the dawn sets upon your conscious self to maintain the line of defense against US
Angels aren't the thing, it's the creator of the things that's the problem, bad & beggin'
It's not personal, I don't care what a creator appears to be, I've got the love lights on.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c. Mercredi, May XVIIIth, MMXXII Anno Domini @ 1111 PMPST
{ Jammed in silence with noiseproof headphones but would have listened to something or nothing if I could have, I would have, hell, I should have gone to bed!   but ... I would have played some @EddieMoney #GimmeSomeWater like this @ https://youtu.be/lsYndo1NslE }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)