#ricoSacto

Tuesday, May 17, 2022

#SomethinBoutATruckAndAGirlInARedSunDress #YeahYouGotItNow #RollWithMeBaby!!! #TheHeavy & my 1969 Charger 440 magnum

   
#NoLostTouch #SlippedAwaySlipperySlope #ShoNuffGroovinNowYall
ABOVE & BELOW GOLD & MOM'S DARKASS PARADISE BLUES
ssssssssssRJSssssssssssss
I am not who I was the day I was born, the moment I was conceived was a far out close-up
Of this human, this man, this person, this atomic conglomeration of DNA, pure evil in a cup
Whiskey, Rye, Scotch and Beer all for One and One for all, that's Justice, it's a ham sandwich
A local bartender set up the cream of the dream, 7 shots in the darkness at the edge of Itch.

Once scratched that itch felt like it needed another touch or two, for a shitz and giggles sign
Nothing else left over from the past history 'fore I arrived into this fixed mix, grew braids fine
Blown gaskets got too hot to keep contained in the holy temple of the white boys' combo fee
Created this all from Nothing makes sense now, from nothing you leave nothing, it's victory!

Chain lightening and the white lightening that goes hand in hand, for Love and Faith's smoke
Gone functional to the sums of it all, every tiny atom, compiled to be a planet's original Oak
It's more important than your breath goin' in and out fo you lungs, I recalled a memory I lost
It's no wonder I had a chip on my shoulder, imperative that my obedience to law's high cost.

A dollar to a dime it's a roll of the die, sevens or elevens will get you & I even with the house
Nobody ever wins and beats the House, odds are you'll never be the one who wins the joust
Against the living Evil forces that want to see you dead and buried or lost without any trace
You & I know, we all know what the story is, it's here and now, wrote all over your Hot face.

Too many men and women in the world, need of contraception of the third kind, a die hard
Never gonna drop a dime on humans due to some bullet holes in my back, as I flipped a bird
Written to bare my spiritual physics in an #Omnichronic matrix, company party of One's flock
Holy coffee grounds, sippin' ale, Jack & Coke, all for a monkey trick, roll me a stiff metal glock.

Magazine loaded and read covert to overt and back to the finish line, where mothers don't go
Have no guns, no knives, just sticks and stones to fight the good fight of abused & saved souls
All of the children and siblings of the mothers who banged a father into a mercurial afterbirth
Kissed ground, as I alit the 727 All Star of valiant warriors, mighty chief I am, one God's Earth.

Solar power let it all go downhill and sunk the matter to the grave of Singularity, a blacker ho
Papa rolled the stone away from the holy grounds' cave entry, darkness and the ending blow
Punched, kicked, scratched, poked, gunned, knifed, cut into smithereens, blown rubber soul
Stretched to the finite zeroed out nullification, where nobody gets out alive, let's rock & roll!

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Tuesday, May XVIIth, MMXXII Anno Domini
{ Jammed while listenin' to the #RollWithIt of @Stevie_Winwood link @ https://youtu.be/u_vkKozA8OI #JustTrippin'& @KipMoore #Somethin''BoutATruck link @ https://youtu.be/3YfNFR6gh2E }
FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)