#ricoSacto

Wednesday, July 13, 2022

#GotItAllWrongAgain #NotThisTime #NeverAgain #WhereWouldYouBeBooH? @RareEarth @MartinaMcBride @TheRollingStones @BruceSpringsteen

PHONE & A PEN TO NUMBER YOUR DAYS, HOLD YOUR HAND
Sonny boy, you needed to listen to me before you died and went to heaven's gate
There was no reason for you to check out so early, sitting put as a duck, dated fate
Can't leave even one holy soul behind, it's one to the head & two to the heart ache
Where nobody gets out alive, double check the combo, wake up for the Gods' sake.

Pertaining to the argument deduced from the induction into the hall of DNA errors
Mutated before you knew it & committed to be conceived and now full deceived
Tapping on the metal, the wood and animal skin drums, metronome beat, indeed
Of course, it's all about the morons & idiots in the closets of bedrooms of dreamers.

The townspeople who believe in the rule of the mob are waiting for someone to die
In front of their eyes as they hang, cut off a head, topgun's down, small step for Man
Doin' mash potatoes while barefootin' down on the dance floor, movin' high and dry
#Girls know without them this whole shebang doesn't go down, they forgot about it.

I recollect this here, you or the little bitty ones left alone to a perpetual epileptic fit
As if you wouldn't dream after you went to deep sleep, act like you're woke as chit
Working for groups who devise the words for the rules to live by, I am a wake pyre
Revolution of the seasons of Earth spinnin' & wobblin' in orbit around the bonfire.

She came back for more, that day in the dark, games & fun on my banana seat's slot
Leather, pillows, blankets, what the hell was I thinkin'?  Oh, my girlfriend's so fine
OMG, a catholic boy scholar-athelete on the way to a war nobody declared, a 1969
Boom, egg we once were, we're all #Woke again, I saw what I saw, OMG holy shot!

Slick as snot on an oily rag, it's all I've got to wipe the mess up, I ain't #woke in sin
Mortal or venial, like that or an original thing in french I can't repeat, vulgar mother
Of my sisters and brothers in arms, in legs, in my own mind, I'm not sleepin' father
All night long, pretendin' to be an innocent infant, hungry kid or a Man, barefootin'.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Mercredi, July XIIIth, MMXXII Anno Domini @ 1111 AMPST
{ Jammed while listenin' to @MartinaMcBride & HITS on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/o3AhjFc8AiE #CouldItBeMe?  #Disappear #HaveIGotItAllWrong? #ThugsMugsShots }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?
 
where would you be?
where would you go?
who would you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)