#ricoSacto

Wednesday, October 19, 2022

#NobodyGetsYou & #IDGAF

--T W O - A - D A z E--

Y'ALL WERE ASKIN' FOR IT, BIRD'S EYE VIEW OF ENDS
I tripped from the sky just like the rest of the herd, some things never change
Not for a minute do I take the miracle for granted, random placement range
From the matrix in gravitational collapse to the waking up from a cold stupor
All terminals are locked, every gate is shutdown tight as a witch's back door.

Continued beyond the purple haze that covered for the hot flames of coo Fire
Hot until it goes out, it'll burn you just right, maybe hurt you and fake for fear
Pretending that something will hurt & kill you can take up a lot of your time
Space will be allowed whether you waste your stay on Earth or drop a dime.

Nullifying the negativity coming out of the pulsars and black holes, I'm all alive
For evolution of my ancestors' rational and irrational actions, took a deep dive
Compared to the sum of all conscious thoughts regarding perception, it's one
Split from one to two, then four, eight, sixteen, thirty-two & reverse too son.

Urgent or not, dunce in the corner gets to call the shots, top of the 9th & One out
Sudden impact of fortune and fame on the infinitessimal, an invisible thing, I see
Panic and a sweet sensation of being able to escape the lure of the 3rd eye doubt
Full of the ingested, expired organic matter, expelling the good & bad is all ugly.

Sifted gold out of the river silt, the remains of the star's stuff far out and far away
Legends & myths guess at the Unknown, they're all gone and ain't ever comin' back
Not here & not ever, Space and Time have sealed the angelic oath, so help me Jack
Tied ribbon around my ribs, embryo world behind a glass mirror, dark smoke & black.

For the sake of all fathers and mothers we've descended from,I'm  grateful forever
We are, I am & we'll always be somebody's baby, we've got to be, it is our nature
My guys are ready for battle, they'll fight for life until dead, rewards for adventure
Even if it's not, it's all about the beats of the music playin'  the dirty devil's daughter.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  ROCKTOBER XIXth, MMXXII A.D.  mercredi, @ 505 PMPST
{ Jammed while listenin' to #SilverDreamsAndGoldenSmiles by @SANTANA link @ https://youtu.be/DpUVTr9Lmmc }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)