#ricoSacto

Tuesday, October 18, 2022

#ShesGone #ShesBack #RussiaRussiaRussia #CountdownToEcstasy @DarylsHouse

DOUBLECROSS ALL PUNKS' SKULLSBONES
Apes here before sister's and brothers arrived, I Am, DNA
Skip way ahead of us, we'll catch up with you later on I say
I've got some information to add to the kindling hot onfire
Head to my feet, although paralyzed from the neck down.

Bells rung before you knew it, class was over to recession
What we got programmed to want more than Jesus saves
Recession of everything from the abstract to the econ 101
What went up had to come down due to the pulls' graves.

But wait, there's more than you think that's all to be woke
Matter and energy combine to be the First Cause, the yoke
That there's a meaning to existence of humanity, so tough
Hillariously yours forever from your first to last huff & puff.

You'll abort yourself and your simulations of what this is
The dream in a dream's nightmare moves God's dipchits
Even in an agnostic world, all hapless dipchits give it up
To nobody but their moronic, idiotic Star's bucks, my cup.

Minks woven into stoles for Adam, hand me down crowns
Can't keep it on bare skin, wolves lost their coats of clowns
From pole to pole, garden of Eden is a lump of rock sludge
Snakes to birds and every form between, accidental judge.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Mardi, ROCKTOBER XVIIIth, MMXXII AD @ 0101 AMPST
{ Soberly drafted this jammin' to #FOOLS by @Diane_Birch on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/W5GKbgtm8Ng }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)