#ricoSacto

Saturday, November 05, 2022

#WildWildWest #KoolMoD2 #CASHout

SUNSET ON THE FOOL'S PACIFIC, EARTH SPINS LIKE AN IDIOT'S WOBBLING TOP
Condescending to you for your own good gods, I am being used as an usher
From the Good, the Bad & the Ugly I rose from the dead head I was under
No fault of my kin, my personal choices to merge with the universe's seeds
Of vermin and human there's an assumption of divinity, we're food it feeds.

Don't show your ignorance don't humiliate me with your stellar intellect
I used to be an idiot but mama didn't raise a fool, in my case, my grandma
Now then, let's pray and have a mass for the savior who died for Nothing
A saga worth someone else other than myself could relate in a song I sing.

It goes Do, Re, Mi, Fa, So, La, Ti, Do in major, minor, sharp or flat, I'm One
Seventh son or the first of many matters as much as molecules in the ocean
Conquering the meager travails presenting their obstacle obfuscation sins
Easy come and easy go from here on out, I know nothing, the Outs or Ins.

Received the required training to manipulate the thoughts, the calculus too
Equations of inequality merge with the cosmic dust & lose the essence Blues
Deep diving down into the thing itself that you were before conception, chit
Drip and ooze from the holy gaps that allow the elevation of the epileptic fit.

An idiot knows but I'm not that certain of this one point about theoreticals
All of the propositions are assumptions to be Truth when they're just shills
The swindlers know they're best bet is to have the best shills in the ace club
Given the need to bleed, everyone thinks it's their turn next, that's the rub.

Nobody gets out with their shirt on, they lose their tee shirts and laugh it off
As if noone notices that they just burned their cash well earned in a hot coffin
Dead to you meaning it's left in the silver mines up in the cool Sierra Nevadas
Entertained and fed like cattle giving up their inner T-bones & chimichongas.

Reduction of the size of your quantity of being down to the final atom of dust
Brings you & I to the final breath I have to blow into the world's Gold or Bust
You ain't takin' anything with you, as ants scramble for crumbs, your kin too
Final curtain falls too soon but you were warned, did you heed?  No, you fool!

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  BLOVEMBER Vth, MMXXII Anno Domini @ 711 AMPST Samadhi

[ What happens during samadhi? dot dot dot
In samadhi, the process of concentration, the object of concentration, and the mind that is trying to concentrate or meditate all have become one. The mind is no longer focusing on the object in an objective manner. All that remains in awareness is the content, the essence, of that object. ]
{ Kickin' the jams & this little ditty while watchin' HIGHLIGHTS OF @TNF #PhildelphiaEagles WIN 29-17 vs. #HoustonTexans game Week #9 2022 link highlights @ https://youtu.be/OxC2gP9_oX4 }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)