#ricoSacto

Tuesday, November 01, 2022

A L L S A I N T S D A Y #OctaveHigherThanMeAndYou #Bonamassa @JoeBonamassa & an eclectic cornucopia of edification for the soul & spirit . . . #IncoherentCoherentLight

CONVOLUTED, COMPLICATED SIMPLICITY IN THOUGHT, LIKE OUR MAMA MIA
Doubt that your mind can handle the Truth about the nature of being
Yet, I'm here to stuff it on down your throat, the song of a golden ring
It's all above my paygrade about why I've been programmed to exist
On the ground of being, here and now in this Time & Space, I resist.

Unflappable with the opine, droppin' a dime on the things themselves
Crawling, running, walking or doin' a deep dive down under shelves
I gotta go, you gotta go, we all gotta go, ain't my fault, don't blame me
Shadowban you and your ilk from the performance platform of glee.

You welcome the final stage of your ship's voyage, I want my hotrod
I ain't gonna go without kicking and screaming for freedom & liberty
Fight for it for myself & the others who don't know any better, we see
Inherited from the original Man & Woman, total imbeciles of a God.

Credit for the answers you've embalmed in your buried memories
Enough to cash them in for another moment or two of hot breaths
On a trip of acid or in the fog of the weed smoke, it'll all disappear
Bums and junk they fix in a mainline to two-steps from dead air.

My father warned me that he wasn't going to repeat the ode to sing
He's not here now but I still am, he literally cannot repeat a thing
What it is is what you see, nothing more nor less, leather and lace
By bright lights that make the mind's eye see Nothing but blackface.

In a hurry or takin' the time to get to the inevitable ending by hand
No need to get fast tracked on the way to the ash or embalmed Sin
Original, Mortal, Venial sins against a king of Disneyworld's uptown
Persons, places, things to animate objects subjected to The Crown.

Saints, politicians, n'er-do-wells from 7 continents coalesce to goo
Foo fighters did their best to merge the good, the bad and the ugly
It happened but it didn't last long enough to repeat the cosmic stew
In other words, this is it, it's over now, lights down low, grudgingly.

Wanted to be immortally on the inside looking outside, fake desire
I knew it was impossible, like a dream that you never have, it's there
Somewhere over the rainbow or underground with the notes of bums
All written on the cave's walls, torch light illuminates all city slums.

It walks, talks, lives & dies in a struggle, the fate of a skeleton's keys
To the lock of the combination, it's 15 Right, then 0 Left & 51 Right
Open says me, cracked agape as if it's supposed to be just as a fight
Holes' mediocre places, beneath purple moons' buzz of black bees.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  BLOVEMBER Ist, MMXXII Anno Domini @ 1111 AMPST

{ #HomelessHomersHunting DRAFTED while listenin' to @BlackWhiteItalian link @ https://youtu.be/fh_zjF66-ec & #BlackCow by @SteelyDan link @ https://youtu.be/9E62VjcaTEA & #CountdownToEcstasy #BackToMyOldSchool link @ https://youtu.be/rFnwczuvb74 }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)