#ricoSacto

Tuesday, April 18, 2023

#KISSthisTOO #ScarsTattoosBones I'm #FatTuesday #MardiGras @SacramentoKings #TwoAndOH

 
BROKE HEART, GOT BLOODY SCARS ONE TIME

Longer time than I have to spend on this ticking time bomb, an eight-ball shot to the other side
I can’t bank it but for some reason it drained down into a black hole in a double helix DNA tide
Love and hate moved my balls from a steady, lump of matter, under interstellar, I’m faded light
Exceptional priests, nuns, brothers & sisters who broke God’s soul, got a mortal, good, bad fight.

I’m going to sink or I’m gonna rise, whichever my heart and soul desires, like a rock, a stoned bone
Gravity has nothing to do with Force that moved my Unmoved Mover, I fell into a two human cage
Scars disappeared from the carcass’ shape and form of skin & bones, reincarnating all lost baggage
All Karma leftover from the idiots and morons I’ve accidentally followed behind, it’s even, all gone.

Flowers & leaves bloomed from seeds & stems that you never knew needed H2O, holy, high OG fuel
Transform the Nothingness into something more or less than the original sin in a garden of It, The Pill
Contraception of the species dynamic, random recombination of acid is a tool for the extinction feed
What I am, what you are, what everyone was and will always be, a Time ticking machine that’ll bleed.

Chances are there are no coincidences because everything is related to a First Mover’s move, checks
I know nothing although what I thought I knew some others, kings all know the queens know Nothing
Just a figment of the infantile imagination programmed to see causes & effects for infinitesimal treks
Gods invisible except for name-tags given in honor of Unknown, Black, Holy origins, immortals all sing.

Rooms separated to keep the sacred and holy from the curse of being the last, living thing on the dirt
Star above, the sun of our mothers and fathers still shining and letting Time tick from wounds & hurts
Steps, stairs, slides, a guillotine cut me off from all of the pain and suffering, I knew a head was rolling
My world spun around a few times and fell onto a slide goin’ into my funeral pyre, I watched eyes sing.

Lifted above and beyond the here and now, can’t be with anyone but myself anymore, an origin swim
Above & below this here & that there, on drugs to break Wills to Survive, All to BE or not to BE a whim
Severe & tense, pain & suffering until the pleasure of release enters before you’re set, you see? Voila
On or off of the good and evil things and places, we’re still here, we’ve always been, angels in Valhalla!

by
r j j stephan, i

c. Mardi, 4-18-2023 A.D. @ 0815 PST
{ Crafted out of the Nugatory while jammin’ to @GlenFrey #TrueLove in a loop link @ https://youtu.be/mUM4x4Bl_Ic?list=RDEM_0HsZUKrrEIhmxJ-G6y-lQ }

F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)