#ricoSacto

Saturday, April 22, 2023

#WordIsUp #SilenceGoinDown #EyesClosedDrivin #TakeItSlowAsFastAsICan #FeelingNoPain

VIBRATING THE ECSTASY, BACK UP PUNKY, WORDUP NOW

Apple tree goddesses of step mothers & fathers at a kitchen or dinner table all came
Without Past’s preconceived notions inherited from all the dead men who left a dame
Woman with everything required to live and die in peace, in one piece, all too human
As above, so it is below, cause and effect of the whole shebang is an apple & a woman.

On another hand, it’s just like the first hand, all out of hand in a hands-off handout land
Us or you all, here or anywhere else above and below the planet of burnt-out soot-ashes
Forever or sooner than later, it’ll all come down to your comprehending the whale’s belly
Swallowed whole while swimming in the Baja, down the south coast, now I am dead sea.

Not exaggerated yet incredible, a contradiction is a tautological truth beyond reproach
If people would ever have enough of the ignorance and lies of the believers who coach
Babies and the children of lovers either illiterate or illegitimate, all seven continent-full
Eating plants and each other’s species as if you’d die if you didn’t excrete the holy bull.

Kid you now, IT is A Kiss, that’s a factoid of life my father didn’t download into my cache
Will to survive, to be or not to be alive in the communes of the community’s commercial
Purpose & reasons expressing the silly love, preface to deep sleep or just a wet dreamer
As my father’s love of my mother began my escapade, it’s my origin, a bloody screamer.

Harmony in the center of my disjointed discord, all in my centered peripheral electronics
Head’s skull covered mindfulness, a brimful of programs in perpetual retrieval histrionics
Guiding light is darker than night, in the penumbra of a hot shadow where I cry until I dies
Invoice paid, animal skins traded, daughters given away to aliens and barbarian bad guys.

Mocking me? Making fun of my linguistic turpitude and wicked depravity, I think, I am all
Of the things in one way or another, as above, so it is below, atoms to bird of prey mammal
Of course, asking why yields no response, can’t say the Word, Unknown, First Cause above
Ground of dead rocks that used to be in liquid-flow form, colder than black ice on a stove.

Once more, one more time, doin’ it to you again and again, just like you kissed me, I did it
Sweet lips and tongue for me, I love you baby, I can’t leave without you by my side, God shit
Hey, feel me, my skin & bones won’t retreat from your spark of living universal Oneness, OMG
Never gonna forget about this and that, saved it for God’s memory, I am what it is, Love Me?

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Samedhi 4-22-2023 Anno Domini @ 888 AMPST

{ Cocked hammer this AM listenin’ to #Everlast #GrammasHand link @ https://youtu.be/4f-PVsqtzVU }

F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)